Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
I'm glad OH2 isn't ran by pimps, and I'm sure if they get an idea, they ban. I have never had enough time on my hands for all that, some people are consumed. I can say I think women having different handles is different than why a man would have different handles.

Who is the more dangerous?
Who is more dangerous depends on the group in comparison. For example, a well known ex provider here is now awaiting a murder trial....I guess if you asked her victim that question, he would say that she is more dangerous...if he could still talk.

Women have multiple handles and mantles to spy on info that is supposed to be private and not seen by their eyes...and there are many pimps in this board...they just don't make welcome wagon Posts announcing their pimping in the area. Maybe even do a lil research and see if that person Making this thread has a track record of being "consumed" or a wolf crier. If that person don't have that on her resume, then you can actually be seen as an enabler of what she is proclaiming has happened. You could even consider yourself fortunate that you haven't been under the control of a pimp...but that stuff actually happens in real life