Quote Originally Posted by ntcuonghm1 View Post
Please don't get mad and call it fake if you could not prove it. LOL At my end, I have their pics and handles on the site I can show you. I kept it anonymous as that's what the ladies requested. I only exchanged information with some members here via private messages. As Mokoa said, please prove it and I'm more than happy to stand corrected. In addition, some senior members also had successes like I did. Just read my posts and you'll see. I'm going to give you all some updates in a separate post. Believe me, they are out there. All you need is paying subscription fees, contact the ladies, and go from there. And remember, don't get pissed and call them fake. Lol. Being respectful and nice always go a long way!
You know what...

I find the stories interesting but for a different reason...

The GIRLS reviews are just on TikTok... Who gave the YOUNGUNS the playbook?

https://www.tiktok.com/@littlepolish...23835834600747

I would like to note that unlike our HERO...No poor hobbyist was taken advantage of in his car,and sent away, minus $100 and gas money and the threat of a bad review because he failed to swallow correctly...lol 😂

She also did not say that his DICK was bigger than Texas or that he needed to sneak in and take photos of her while she was NAKED and sleeping with another man... Oh wait...That's the Facebook pimp...different thread...😬