Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So now we allow BS reviews advertising another hookup site?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

So now we allow BS reviews advertising another hookup site?

So this really bothers me! The Other Reviews page has been taken over by some Yahoo, and his obvious fictional Reviews of another hookup site.

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?161359-ntcuonghm1

These are so obviously fake, but why are the admins allowing this to continue? There is no links provided or useful information shared, just Penthouse forum style stories that just steer readers to this site to be taken advantage of. It so goes against the spirit of this site to allow this to continue.

So far, there is nothing that has been submitted to Staff to definitively establish that the reviews are true or false. So they will remain where they are.

If anyone has anything that will show us one way or the other, we would like to see it.

The membership has been around for a long time and will consider the reviewer and his board history here when considering his credibility. They can pretty much sort out who is genuine and who is not. If you have seen the replies to those threads, their assessment is obvious.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Similar fictional stories are used-to be posted in StoryVille

https://home.ourhome2.net/forumdispl...176-StoryVille

I kinda wish that those new "reviews" would be more interesting. Reading them is like eating a napkin: boring, blah, tasteless and overall waste of time.

I feel kinda sad, that some guys want an encounter with a girl so bad, that they make out stories to make them feel *adequate* and as wanted as some others (supposedly) are.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Hello Lovely Babes n Gents

I call it "beating their chest" or A Harlequin Novel
    Most folks know what's real and embellished.

In the case a review is obviously embellished it makes the guy look like a liar and the lady has to fight off certain acronyms during BCD because someone else decided to "beat their chest" in a review.

Just my observation and experience
    💋"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.

APRIL 26th--28th
    Limited Locations 45N Locations or NW Heights

◇"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Italia DiBella View Post
    Hello Lovely Babes n Gents

I call it "beating their chest" or A Harlequin Novel
    Most folks know what's real and embellished.

In the case a review is obviously embellished it makes the guy look like a liar and the lady has to fight off certain acronyms during BCD because someone else decided to "beat their chest" in a review.

Just my observation and experience
    I have run across the "left overs" from those deals! Girls suddenly being shy. This is also the reason (or a large part of the reason) that there are several great providers that have a "No Review" policy.

Between the White Knights and the gossipers at the socials, I am getting a little closed mouthed my self. Not going to do reviews unless bad.

Please don't get mad and call it fake if you could not prove it. LOL At my end, I have their pics and handles on the site I can show you. I kept it anonymous as that's what the ladies requested. I only exchanged information with some members here via private messages. As Mokoa said, please prove it and I'm more than happy to stand corrected. In addition, some senior members also had successes like I did. Just read my posts and you'll see. I'm going to give you all some updates in a separate post. Believe me, they are out there. All you need is paying subscription fees, contact the ladies, and go from there. And remember, don't get pissed and call them fake. Lol. Being respectful and nice always go a long way!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I dont know, I enjoy reading ntcounghm1 s posts. I feel they’re real, but if not, they’re still entertaining. No harm no foul.

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Quote Originally Posted by JFLYER View Post
    I have run across the "left overs" from those deals! Girls suddenly being shy. This is also the reason (or a large part of the reason) that there are several great providers that have a "No Review" policy.

Between the White Knights and the gossipers at the socials, I am getting a little closed mouthed my self. Not going to do reviews unless bad.
    Exactly
    I agree " No Review Policy " lol
    I actually just lifted mine recently
    Ya know it's one of those dang if we do dang if we don't shenanigans
    Tis is the hobby
    💋"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.

APRIL 26th--28th
    Limited Locations 45N Locations or NW Heights

◇"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonesouth210 View Post
    I dont know, I enjoy reading ntcounghm1 s posts. I feel they?re real, but if not, they?re still entertaining. No harm no foul.
    Entertaining to say the least. I wouldn't doubt most not being too far fetched either, considering the fact how many people in this berg are in need of quick money and can't even get it from a local check cashing crap hole (perhaps lacking proper ID or bank account).

So I find his pseudo reviews to be different in the "other reviews" type forum. And yes I've had way too many adventures myself in this city alone, TMI to bother to share. So if he shares them without mentioning certain ladies names but says at least the SD/SB sites then hey....there you go.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

"
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    Reading them is like eating a napkin: boring, blah, tasteless and overall waste of time."
    Dammit Alexandra! I just spit up a mouthful of coffee all over my keyboard!

That is some funny stuff right there!

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ntcuonghm1 View Post
    Please don't get mad and call it fake if you could not prove it. LOL At my end, I have their pics and handles on the site I can show you. I kept it anonymous as that's what the ladies requested. I only exchanged information with some members here via private messages. As Mokoa said, please prove it and I'm more than happy to stand corrected. In addition, some senior members also had successes like I did. Just read my posts and you'll see. I'm going to give you all some updates in a separate post. Believe me, they are out there. All you need is paying subscription fees, contact the ladies, and go from there. And remember, don't get pissed and call them fake. Lol. Being respectful and nice always go a long way!
    You know what...

I find the stories interesting but for a different reason...

The GIRLS reviews are just on TikTok... Who gave the YOUNGUNS the playbook?

https://www.tiktok.com/@littlepolish...23835834600747

I would like to note that unlike our HERO...No poor hobbyist was taken advantage of in his car,and sent away, minus $100 and gas money and the threat of a bad review because he failed to swallow correctly...lol 😂

She also did not say that his DICK was bigger than Texas or that he needed to sneak in and take photos of her while she was NAKED and sleeping with another man... Oh wait...That's the Facebook pimp...different thread...😬

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool #PoeticLicense

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    Entertaining to say the least. I wouldn't doubt most not being too far fetched either, considering the fact how many people in this berg are in need of quick money and can't even get it from a local check cashing crap hole (perhaps lacking proper ID or bank account).

So I find his pseudo reviews to be different in the "other reviews" type forum. And yes I've had way too many adventures myself in this city alone, TMI to bother to share. So if he shares them without mentioning certain ladies names but says at least the SD/SB sites then hey....there you go.
    Yes indeed, my #FCP Brother!

In fact, I have it on good authority that a buxom young lass ran herself into a financial pinch right here in this very burg just today and had to put the family butthole right back out on them mean streets to pull herself up by her bootstraps. And ain't that what these good ol United States of America is all about!?

The dude that took advantage of that there deal and got hooked up at a #FairChristianPrice is one lucky sumbitch!

I heard it was raunchy asf!

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS

Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
    So far, there is nothing that has been submitted to Staff to definitively establish that the reviews are true or false. So they will remain where they are.

If anyone has anything that will show us one way or the other, we would like to see it.

The membership has been around for a long time and will consider the reviewer and his board history here when considering his credibility. They can pretty much sort out who is genuine and who is not. If you have seen the replies to those threads, their assessment is obvious.
    I read 1/2 sentence of the review mokoa and I I00% guarantee it was written by a female.

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flinde View Post
    I read 1/2 sentence of the review mokoa and I I00% guarantee it was written by a female.
    Lol...

He/she would't even buy one of his fake girls a TACO on his LUXURIOUS CAR DATES!!

But, hey... that was better than the #barebackingburgerkingofsa....

He had all of the LADIES scared when he KNOCKED on their doors!! YIKES!!

For a FREE BURGER they could insert his Slimy, Tiny, Dinglehopper toy inside of them and then play Doctor... and if they are REALLY GOOD... he might even throw in a SODA AND SOME FRIES after he takes them to the confessional before dropping them off at the bus stop... headed for the border with a trump sticker and a photo of the future wall of texas...

Yep... Isn't America Great?

**DO NOT PM... PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL for REFERENCES & TO SCHEDULE a time to PLAY **

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

Cancellations W/LESS than 12 hours notice will result in a cancellation Fee (50% of the Appointment Fee) in order to RESCHEDULE. NCNS will be added to my DNS list.
    -NEWBIE FRIENDLY-
    "**I DO NOT OFFER BB OR SS**
    ~For security purposes I have instigated a NO REVIEW POLICY in San Antonio~

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast