Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
fwiw ... gents will always remember that ladies have RW lives much as the rest of the hobby world ...

and, true gents will always give the ladies a decent element of time awaiting a response and true gents will NEVER pester/bother/overload a lady's incoming media with multiple texts/DMs etc.

As noted above, if she hasn't been able to respond to an initial inquiry, just move on.

Always best when making an initial request to include the requested appointment time AND let the lady know that you a reply no later than XXX hour/day so you can make firm (no pun intended!) arrangements for the requested engagement. If her posts indicate certain requirements for screening/vouching, always best to include those in your initial communication.

Dudes! If your initial contact is only a couple of words -- you should expect not much in return if indeed there is a reply.
I agree. I feel like I have been in this site for enough years and I have come up with my own introduction message that kind of covers all the basic questions and references part. What is annoying is when I get a response back about price and menu and doesnt get a follow up when I ask for available time. I would assume they might got it scheduled as I am pretty sure I didn't use any words to offend them anyway or tried to haggle. Next day, I see a new ad again from the same person and the cycle goes on for few times. In this case - a no response altogether was better than a 'no response' in the mid of a conversation.

But I like your idea of putting a definitive time for them to consider it serious(always thought it will be rude). May have to try it.