Thread: Best Etiquette - 'No' or No response ?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Best Etiquette - 'No' or No response ?

Dear providers and hobbyists - I was wondering which is better thing to hear/see - a 'No' or No response at all, and is the proper mode of communication for you.? Just from my perspective, a 'No' is better than a no response. In that way, we both are saving time and get to move on.

I was just trying to reach out to a provider through DM as she don't mention her contact on ads. She responded one day in DM and then disappeared. I might have dropped few more IMs. Then I got a text to my phone one day from her and then she again disappeared without any follow up. Not sure how to handle such personalities, lol. I have seen few providers who are very clear in their availability and limits which I find very useful. And I think it goes both way too. I assume providers also want to hear a proper no or cancellation straight away rather than a no response, I presume ?

What are your thoughts ?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If i dont get a response and i havent seen em before i just assume they arent interested and move on. That being said some of the girls just pass out from stayin up all night

A response, positive or negative, is always better than no response at all.

If I had one like you did in your second paragraph, especially after ghosting twice, drop her like a hot rock. She obviously does not respect youy time the way some of them demand us to respect theirs.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
    A response, positive or negative, is always better than no response at all.

If I had one like you did in your second paragraph, especially after ghosting twice, drop her like a hot rock. She obviously does not respect youy time the way some of them demand us to respect theirs.
    And then we have the unprofessional types that don't bother responding at all.

Yeah, she also does not respect my time at all. In fact she changed the time of the appointment(s) because she wanted to and then was less than pleasant when I was unable to make HER time work for me.

I guess it is her business and she has too many clients.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    fwiw ... gents will always remember that ladies have RW lives much as the rest of the hobby world ...

and, true gents will always give the ladies a decent element of time awaiting a response and true gents will NEVER pester/bother/overload a lady's incoming media with multiple texts/DMs etc.

As noted above, if she hasn't been able to respond to an initial inquiry, just move on.

Always best when making an initial request to include the requested appointment time AND let the lady know that you a reply no later than XXX hour/day so you can make firm (no pun intended!) arrangements for the requested engagement. If her posts indicate certain requirements for screening/vouching, always best to include those in your initial communication.

Dudes! If your initial contact is only a couple of words -- you should expect not much in return if indeed there is a reply.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    fwiw ... gents will always remember that ladies have RW lives much as the rest of the hobby world ...

and, true gents will always give the ladies a decent element of time awaiting a response and true gents will NEVER pester/bother/overload a lady's incoming media with multiple texts/DMs etc.

As noted above, if she hasn't been able to respond to an initial inquiry, just move on.

Always best when making an initial request to include the requested appointment time AND let the lady know that you a reply no later than XXX hour/day so you can make firm (no pun intended!) arrangements for the requested engagement. If her posts indicate certain requirements for screening/vouching, always best to include those in your initial communication.

Dudes! If your initial contact is only a couple of words -- you should expect not much in return if indeed there is a reply.
    I agree. I feel like I have been in this site for enough years and I have come up with my own introduction message that kind of covers all the basic questions and references part. What is annoying is when I get a response back about price and menu and doesnt get a follow up when I ask for available time. I would assume they might got it scheduled as I am pretty sure I didn't use any words to offend them anyway or tried to haggle. Next day, I see a new ad again from the same person and the cycle goes on for few times. In this case - a no response altogether was better than a 'no response' in the mid of a conversation.

But I like your idea of putting a definitive time for them to consider it serious(always thought it will be rude). May have to try it.

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post

+1

It's a major turn off for me when they're not descriptive on the first initial contact. A true gent who sends all required screening information on first contact makes my pussy go woo woo and I'm already dripping wet, so if you contact me and no response. It's best to check yourself and question if you sent the correct message required for response.

safe play xoxo italia
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925