Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Starroom-kgirls, She said Coco also says Heaven on site
Date of Visit: 2/23/24
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 737-710-6060
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://starroom-kgirls.com/index.ph...ategory&path=2
City, State: San Antonio, Tx
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes, thought was gunna be mins late but got there right on time
Activities: good amount of lfk dfk, then got into it fiv daty 69 sittin/standin bbbj, covered standin miss, cg, she even cleaned me before and when finished even helps get dressed and provide mouthwash if wanted
Length of Visit: Hhr 30mins
Donation: 280
Approximate age of Companion: About 20s or so never could guess peoples age
Hair Color and Length: Black, bout shoulder length tried keepin up in ponytail
Smoking Status: Don't think so but couldnt tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
Companion Description: Bout 5' 5'3" or so tat on back left shoulder. Nice tits bout Cs or so nice ass all look naty alil curvy which i like scar on tummy no biggy not distracting
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded expectations especially for first time using an agency
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, even tho wish could keep to self

Public comments:
Was alittle weary and nervous bein first time using an agency. Person txtin was assurin everything be ok and would be great time. Would have saw Miu but they suggested Coco when i mentioned would be anxious bout it said she was good with gfe. They were right amazing time will probably use them in future. Side note first time leaving a review hope everything good, n hope to get verified.