Thread: New houston hottie

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion

New houston hottie

HI, IM PAIGE AND I LOVE SEX AND BEING SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOVE TO PLEASE AND EVEN MORE PLEASED BY YOU TOO. I AM VERY NEW TO THIS SITE SO ITS TAKING SOME TIME TO Learn.

I am very open minded and dont think i have ever done any sort of kink but always down to try.

I do have friends that do this as well, so doubles are encouraged! I have another blonde, a latino girl and a famous brunette!!!!!!! i DO NOT STEP ON OTHER WOMENS FEET HERE DURING A 3 SOME.... SO WOMEN MSG ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) WORK TOGETHER, SMARTER, NOT HARDER... MAYBE HARD THOUGH! LOL

Im verified on p411.... Have references but not too big of a fan of reviews because they're mostly negative! I am also a really cool, laid back girl THATS ALSO AN AWESOME FRIEND AND who lives to smile AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

Yes I can chat during the week (EARLIER MEET UPS, THE BETTER) and answer questions but nothing about my personal life please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEXT me for an appointment now:)
    936-298-6472

DONATION----

HR- $320, PROMO $20 OFF P4 MEMBERS, MUST HAVE A MESSAGE FROM YOU THERE PLZ

HHR- $250
    UPGRADES BASED ON CLIENT CHOICE OF MY OWN!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL AGES WELCOME! NO INDIANS PLZ, HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE! HA! ALSO, PLEASE DO N OT JUST LAY ON THE BED DURING THE ENTIRE SESSION. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PILLOW PRINCE, GET INTO IT!

BEEN TOLD IM TIGHT AND TINY... EVEN BETTER LOOKING IN PERSON!

THE MORE YOU SEE ME, THE BETTER EACH TIME GETS WITH SURPRISE EXTRA WOMAN 3 WAYS, NAUGHTY TALK AND TEXT ALONG WITH PICS (if okay with wife and girlfriends of course)

yES, I SCREEN YOU!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Paige32; 02-21-2024 at 10:28 PM. Reason: PICTURES