Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kudos to OH2 team

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Punctuation is still messed up. People put an apostrophe and it comes as a question mark. This site is on old, unsupported software and needs to move to a new platform. It doesn’t help that there are unhappy campers who live in their mom’s basement and want to bring the site down because they are butt hurt for some reason.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Site looks great

Great job, team OH2. Kuddos!!!
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend, but few understand." - Leo Ernest Durocher

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is one if the first couple days that I have been on in almost a month....everything is working great for me. I did not know it had cratered, lolol, guess it was a good time to take a break. I appreciate all of the folks that have done the work to get things Up and Running well again.

jpb

Yes, things are working a lot better!

I can say that the site's emailer does appear to be working again as I am receiving emails about RTM's. So, more progress but the work continues.

Thank you all for your support and patience!
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2