Thread: Amazing Miu

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD hratfreak's Avatar
    JohnnyWadd,

1K on a first date is crazy man.. sorry that happen though.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yeah.. I think I would have done a short flyby first at those rates to see what all the buzz was about. Sorry she turned out to be a dud for you...

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    SOME of you hear are nowhere near as tenured nor have enough reviews that I've seen on this site as SecretE. So I'd just say, take his word FWIW and keep it moving. OR better yet, go see for yourselves how they look. Then do a review.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    These girls look really hot. I see they offer BB for and extra $.. Really is tempting. New Girl Helen looks like she does it all...oh, and now they are close to where I work..Trigger Finger is itching

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yeah, keeps getting better and according to their site another one is joining the lineup tomorrow 2/21.

I still don't trust those pics though lol but definitely intrigued

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    SOME of you hear are nowhere near as tenured nor have enough reviews that I've seen on this site as SecretE. So I'd just say, take his word FWIW and keep it moving. OR better yet, go see for yourselves how they look. Then do a review.
    Thank. You. George! :-)

I'm just one reference point, gentlemen. Like I said, I wouldn't knowingly post photos, if I knew they weren't them. We have one lady who is a frequent visitor to a K-Girl agency in Austin, who definitely uses photos that aren't her...and in my writeup of her, I never posted those photos in the writeup, and even said it wasn't her in those photos. I do believe these photos were actually the lady I saw (Miu).

I've said enough on this. If you don't believe me, wait for someone else you trust to review these ladies, or just move on.
    I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.