🌹

To quote part of a review done by a client , ?My experience with Nuru massage was indescribable. I felt like I was transported to heaven as becca slowly and gently glided and slided all over my naked body. The warm coconut oil felt great on the skin and overall, it is a very stimulating and arousing experience. I loved every second of it and wished that the session never ended. Also, I had multiple orgasms For the first time in years .It was just perfect! You should also give it a try if you have never tried a Nuru massage. You will love it.?

The donations given are simply for times spent together and are as followed:
30 minutes /$160, 60 minutes/ 220, 90 minutes 300 this is for a level two NURU that always ends with a mind blowing BBBJ, for those with a increased desire for enhanced sexual experience their is the VIP session, add $100 , i
am newbie friendly, and also fetish. Q**i offer date night opportunities along with accompanying client to Collette?s. Please read about Collettes on their website before calling and making an appointment for me to accompany you pretty much all the answers you need are right there on their very good website. I do guarantee an experience of lifetime and have had multiple opportunities to go there with and they now feel confident enough to go solo if so desire.
​9726461630