Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lake Charles after Mardi Gras...

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses View Post
    90 percent of providers and agencies are dumb. I guess, because that's how most choose to screen. YET, we're not in jail, dead, ripped off or struggling. ��

Knowing certain towns require idiotic circus acts to get clients- simply means skipping them. Not changing how we do things that have served us well. When I asked about safety, I was referring to AREAS, not screening practices.
    There you go again. Once again, I fixed the errors that you made, grammatical and punctuation. So just out of curiosity, what makes that 90% of providers and agencies dumb? I know a lot of providers and a lot of agencies, that screen safely, ask the proper questions, and actually care about the safety of themselves and their fellow providers. So I’m just curious as to why 90% are dumb.

Verified Companion
    You are gorgeous and intelligent. Please continue to screen as you please ❤️❤️❤️
    Haha 😆 ok. I will certainly continue using three different forms of screening that have kept me safe and free from having to rely on women in this business who have nothing else to lose.😁 Facebook is full proof? That's hilarious. P411 with references is no different than using s board handle and reviews. It's a step of screening, not the only one. Same with getting a name to the room a guy is in, but I rarely do outcalls because I don't have to much.

I'm not seeing 10 guys a month, so I can afford to say no to anyone who does not have what I require for a meeting. It's ridiculous how I have three ways of screening to get through and you claim I don't screen at all?

Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

Ignored

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola98 View Post
    You are gorgeous and intelligent. Please continue to screen as you please ❤️❤️❤️
    Thank you for being the epitome of a true lady! ��
    Chattanooga TN, April 16-17!

See website for menu, gratuity and more photos.👇👇👇

Kimberly-Kisses.webador.com

Confidence is quiet, insecurities are hostile.😚

Verified Companion
    And thank you for handling the situation with class! You are a great example for the newer ladies here❤️ continue to screen as you please
    Thank you for being the epitome of a true lady! 🌹

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    ��❤️��
    Chattanooga TN, April 16-17!

See website for menu, gratuity and more photos.👇👇👇

Kimberly-Kisses.webador.com

Confidence is quiet, insecurities are hostile.😚

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2