Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lake Charles after Mardi Gras...

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar

Lake Charles after Mardi Gras...

Ok, I see why there are so few women who do Lafayette haha. Over a dozen last minute, BS inquiries with no clue how this works, and all at ridiculous hours.

Moving in to Lake Charles, really never been to that place do.sny information from providers in safety etc greatly appreciated, guys too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses View Post
    Ok, I see why there are so few women who do Lafayette haha. Over a dozen last minute, BS inquiries with no clue how this works, and all at ridiculous hours.

Moving on to Lake Charles, really never been to that place so any information from providers in safety etc greatly appreciated, guys too.

Fixed errors ��
    Chattanooga TN, April 16-17!

See website for menu, gratuity and more photos.👇👇👇

Kimberly-Kisses.webador.com

Confidence is quiet, insecurities are hostile.😚

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    if you think the guys were bad in laffy, just go to lake charles….guys are way worse in lc.
    thank goodness for regs in both areas. lmk if you have any questions etc on either area

Quote Originally Posted by The Water Company ~ View Post
    if you think the guys were bad in laffy, just go to lake charles….guys are way worse in lc.
    thank goodness for regs in both areas. lmk if you have any questions etc on either area
    Hahaha I figured. I could tell very few were from the board, because that's usually the first thing they do is mention they saw me on here or there. These were total newbies, probably really young too.

as a professional you should know you cant go to a small town talking board culture to guys who dont know how to turn on a computer. anywhere you go you bring yourself to their hobby level. its many good guys there but you cant go speaking ChatGPT language. keep your IQ organic.
    as far as screening a word they dont know so dont use that word with them….
    but when you are screening them ask what is their FB page/name?
    facebook is dinosaur but its your oxygen in non advanced towns for screening. ive had a hobby fb page for years just for these reasons. and dont ask them for a reference bc they dont know what that is either.

the batch of timewasters will still be there and the other timewasters really are not timewasters, they are just not up to date with hobby culture or technology etc. but if you take an extra minute out and screen them via their mom and pop shop, youll find some honest hearted guys.
    gl

Quote Originally Posted by The Water Company ~ View Post
    as a professional you should know you cant go to a small town talking board culture to guys who dont know how to turn on a computer. anywhere you go you bring yourself to their hobby level. its many good guys there but you cant go speaking ChatGPT language. keep your IQ organic.
    as far as screening a word they dont know so dont use that word with them….
    but when you are screening them ask what is their FB page/name?
    facebook is dinosaur but its your oxygen in non advanced towns for screening. ive had a hobby fb page for years just for these reasons. and dont ask them for a reference bc they dont know what that is either.

the batch of timewasters will still be there and the other timewasters really are not timewasters, they are just not up to date with hobby culture or technology etc. but if you take an extra minute out and screen them via their mom and pop shop, youll find some honest hearted guys.
    gl

Good lord, that's too much trouble. It's either employment check, references or p411 with me. I literally only need two clients for a trip, so not all that concerned, but I won't be pulling teeth for verification. If they don't have it, oh well.

you read more into what i wrote than what i gave. for your level of understanding i actually had dumbed it down for you. happy hobbying :)

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Good lord, that's too much trouble. It's either employment check, references or p411 with me. I literally only need two clients for a trip, so not all that concerned, but I won't be pulling teeth for verification. If they don't have it, oh well.
    Girl, let me just say this with all the respect and please don’t take this wrong. But that’s the dumbest way of so-called screening that I’ve ever heard. Those are the only methods that you stick to, and you expect that to always ensure your safety, oh honey. no ma’am, no ham no turkey! Lol. If you think it’s too much work, and you clearly don’t care about your safety. You asked for the help and someone’s giving you pointers but then it’s too much for you. Girl good luck on getting any reliable help that’s gonna actually benefit you.

Also, the fact that ladies still rely on p4, is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Girl, let me just say this with all the respect and please don’t take this wrong. But that’s the dumbest way of so-called screening that I’ve ever heard. Those are the only methods that you stick to, and you expect that to always ensure your safety, oh honey. no ma’am, no ham no turkey! Lol. If you think it’s too much work, and you clearly don’t care about your safety. You asked for the help and someone’s giving you pointers but then it’s too much for you. Girl good luck on getting any reliable help that’s gonna actually benefit you.
    No, absolutely not anything is full proof, but I have never run into any issues and it's quick. I appreciate your wisdom and expertise, have never heard anything negative about you, so I'm not being condescending. I'm just not going to jump through hoops for clients when one a week will suffice.

I'm not saying your way is wrong, it's just not my way. I've heard of women not screening at all, just come on over and they watch them get out the car.
    I'll admit I'm not a scholar at this, but I'm also not an asshole to people without cause.

Sorry to have bothered you.

Also, the fact that ladies still rely on p4, is insane.
    It's insane if they don't actually research the okays contact them, agreed. I don't understand how a Facebook account is any better. That could be anyone, and I wouldn't know until they showed up when it's too late.

I don't accept references from just anyone either. If she has no history of reviews and nothing to lose, wouldn't benefit anyone.

I screen my clients, but if I have to wait for a smoke signal, it's just not worth the risk.

A dozen agencies screen the same way, and they are not in jail.

It's insane if they don't actually research the okays contact them, agreed. I don't understand how a Facebook account is any better. That could be anyone, and I wouldn't know until they showed up when it's too late.

I don't accept references from just anyone either. If she has no history of reviews and nothing to lose, wouldn't benefit anyone.

I screen my clients, but if I have to wait for a smoke signal, it's just not worth the risk.

A dozen agencies screen the same way, and they are not in jail.
    Girl, fuck agencies. My thing is I won’t just let me be blunt: it seems like you don’t screen at all. And true indeed we don’t screen the same way because obviously we’re not the same person. Having said that, in my opinion, you’re playing with your own freedom. Even considering P411 as a reliable source, that’s terrible. The site is just about as bad as this one. so what if they have OK but they’re not recent? Then what are you gonna do? I mean if you are satisfied with only one client a week knock yourself out. Lol. Personally, I’ve been around for over a decade. I’ve never had any issues, but I’ve value my freedom, lol. But you do. Go ahead and screen how you see fit, or lack there of. Whatever you do be safe and I’ll be smart. This may look crazy, but I promise you not trying to be rude once again I’m using voice text and sometimes voice text has a mind of its own. Lol

90 percent of providers and agencies are dumb, I guess, because that's how most choose to screen. YET, we're not in jail, dead, ripped off or struggling. ��

Knowing certain towns require idiotic circus acts to get clients simply means skipping them, not changing how we do things that have served us well. When I asked about safety, I was referring to AREAS, not screening practices.

Girl, fuck agencies. My thing is I won’t just let me be blunt: it seems like you don’t screen at all. And true indeed we don’t screen the same way because obviously we’re not the same person. Having said that, in my opinion, you’re playing with your own freedom. Even considering P411 as a reliable source, that’s terrible. The site is just about as bad as this one. so what if they have OK but they’re not recent? Then what are you gonna do? I mean if you are satisfied with only one client a week knock yourself out. Lol. Personally, I’ve been around for over a decade. I’ve never had any issues, but I’ve value my freedom, lol. But you do. Go ahead and screen how you see fit, or lack there of. Whatever you do be safe and I’ll be smart. This may look crazy, but I promise you not trying to be rude once again I’m using voice text and sometimes voice text has a mind of its own. Lol
    Haha �� ok. I will certainly continue using three different forms of screening that have kept me safe and free from having to rely on women in this business who have nothing else to lose.�� Facebook is full proof? That's hilarious. P411 with references is no different than using s board handle and reviews. It's a step of screening, not the only one. Same with getting a name to the room a guy is in, but I rarely do outcalls because I don't have to much.

I'm not seeing 10 guys a month, so I can afford to say no to anyone who does not have what I require for a meeting. It's ridiculous how I have three ways of screening to get through and you claim I don't screen at all?

Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

Ignored

Thank you guys who PMd me the information I needed and much more ��. Got my quota of two lovely gents, and I'll definitely be back! Seems it wasn't all that difficult.
    ����

No, absolutely not anything is fool proof. But, I have never ran into any issues. And, it's quick. I appreciate your wisdom and expertise. I have never heard anything negative about you, so I'm not being condescending. I'm just not going to jump through hoops for clients when one a week will suffice.

I'm not saying your way is wrong, it's just not my way. I've heard of women not screening at all. Just come on over & watch them get out the car.
    I'll admit I'm not a scholar at this, but I'm also not an asshole to people without cause.

Sorry to have bothered you.
    I fixed some of your grammatical & punctuation errors. :) You are welcome.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast