Visited Studio 2. It was only 45 minutes before closing, so I paid the $100 for the half our instead of the $120 for the hour. I was introduced to Miley. She is white, 20, long black hair, excellent apple booty, tiny waist, spectacular B cups. She looks like that high school you wish you can touch but you can't. She has some blemishing on her face, filling out the schoolgirl fantasy thing. She is about 5'4" or 5'5" I guess. Her eyes and smile are gorgeous. She is very upscale--surprising to see her there.

I started on my stomach, and the rub was okay but nothing memorable. She allowed me to grope while she rubbed. She then told me to turn over and asked what kind of happy ending I wanted. She proceeded to name her prices, from $70 for tuggie to $300 for the deed (on top of the door fee). She was blunt--no code words. All I had left was $60, so she took it. The hj was unrushed and outstanding. I reached for her breast, so she took off her top. She allowed me to down her leggings so that I could fondle her perfect cheeks. She also let me see the front, though I couldn't touch. She was sweet and beautiful and professional and had a wonderful smile. In just asking about her rates, she won't let you do anything with your mouth, even for the 300. She was clean, sanitary, cleaned up, and let me hug her before she dressed. I wish I could afford more from her. She is a real gem. She says she gets there at 2 in the afternoon every day, and she offered me her pager number, though I'm not rich enough to bother with that, so I politely turned it down. I asked if I could recommend her on an internet website (here) and after a short pause she said yes.

If you are into young, she is even better looking than Ivy at the South location. Oh to have Ivy and Miley at the same time for a couple of hours.....anybody got a grand I can have?