Meet Mia Michelle in Corpus Christi This Week!

Greetings and thank you for your interest in arranging a meeting with me. I?m thrilled to offer both daytime and evening appointments this week in Corpus Christi, subject to screening and scheduling in advance. Ensuring a safe and comfortable experience for both of us is my utmost priority, so the screening process is mandatory.

Screening Requirements:

For a smooth and secure screening process, kindly provide the following information:

? Full Name
? Age
? Ethnicity
? Occupation
? Contact Number
? Preferred Screening Site Usernames (P411, ECCIE, OH2)
? City for Meeting
? Three References from ECCIE or OH2 (with exact handles and site indication)

My preferred screening platform is P411 (User ID: P317723), but I?m also available on ECCIE and OH2. Please note, I do not use phone numbers for verification; I will directly contact providers through the mentioned sites. Accuracy in provided handles is crucial for verification.

Alternative Screening:

If you lack the required references or if further verification is needed, an alternative screening method is available. This involves a more direct form of identification, ensuring mutual safety and trust. Please understand this method removes anonymity, but rest assured, discretion and privacy protection are guaranteed.

Communication and Rules:

Upon successful screening, I will provide a contact number for texting purposes. I strongly prefer texts over calls, considering my social surroundings.

? Contact is limited to scheduling meetings via text.
? Donations should be in an unmarked envelope, prepared in advance.
? Respect, cleanliness, and grooming are non-negotiable.
? Gifts are welcome but not a substitute for donations. Preferred gifts include gift cards, extra cash, or brand new toys.

Donation Rates:

? Overnight: $3000
? 2 Hours: $1200
? 90 Minutes: $1000
? 1 Hour: $500
? Half Hour: $400

Your understanding and cooperation with these guidelines is deeply appreciated.. I look forward to meeting you soon!.

Hugs,

Mia Michelle