Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Great Spots in Houston

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Masked View Post
    When will you be back in San Antonio? I missed you last time
    i will pm you^ thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    I think its just luck of the draw and timing.
    i used 2 cows and a lil timing^

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    Houston was a blast the men there loveee juicy booty black women ; ) I'll be back houstonn and cannot wait for the way yall spoil me ^_^
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HHR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    You know, I was wondering the same thing, lol. Considering how the last month and a half it was a lot of negativity and drama, and I was under the impression, that her and her friend/whoever she was that is now banned, we?re saying that this site wasn?t any good. And on her Twitter, she was saying how she hopes we all go to jail and etc. And if anyone needs reminded I have the screenshots.
    You do know you are not allowed on any review board to screenshot what happens on the boards influding stealing peoples socials and other pages to dox them. Doing so can result in being banned.

You do also know screenshotting workers twitters, other sites, personal pages counts as doxing.

It has come to my attention that some of yall have been screenshotting our working pages and sharing it. Which is against the rules. On every site.
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HHR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayamonroe23 View Post
    You do know you are not allowed on any review board to screenshot what happens on the boards influding stealing peoples socials and other pages to dox them. Doing so can result in being banned.

You do also know screenshotting workers twitters, other sites, personal pages counts as doxing.

It has come to my attention that some of yall have been screenshotting our working pages and sharing it. Which is against the rules. On every site.
    What? Let me clarify this for you, to make it easier: nobody said anything about socials. Twitter is not a review board, nor is it a hobby board- as such.. YOUR posts about outing, etc on twitter, are already known about. Trust me when I say: NOBODY is worried about where you post. Nobody is stealing or using anything. Especially from you. The only thing discussed that you posted, is what I mentioned. Stop being so negative! Your confrontational attitude & approach is unbecoming. You aren?t a bad looking person, but your attitude on the board is gross. I don?t do drama, so I?d appreciate it if you redirect & correct your comments. HAVING SAID THAT: I hope you have a great & prosperous week!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2