Thread: Personal Trainer

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Personal Trainer

Hello I am the owner of a small local gym in south austin area and I am looking for clients who want help reaching their fitness goals. I offer kickboxing workouts as a form of cardio and weight lifting workouts to build lean muscle mass and burn body fat percentage.
    If you decide to hire me as your trainer you will have my undivided attention to ensure that you get the most out of every session. I will provide expert guidance and motivation to keep you on track. I will also make your workouts fun and enjoyable so you will look forward to your next session with me. I will also help guide you to understanding more about your nutrition to maximize the results you will receive.
    If anyone is interested please reach out and I can share more information. Thanks for taking the time to read my post and I look forward to the opportunity to work with you.

Not a hobby related topic. Moved.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial