Thread: Please help i do not know what to do

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Please help i do not know what to do

I accidently hit some one way back in 2021 and i fixing to go to a no jury trial i was not high but had drugs in system back then. I am drug free now. I have no attorney and had to fire 4 already now i am representing myself im out of money for a attorney and i know shit about the law and how trials work. Can some one please let me know i need expert witness to testify on dui also need a accident reconstructionist and shit a attorney bad i have three children that i had to split up and i dont know weather to do a go fund me or what but i have been in this industry for years and i feel like you guys are my family and all i trust im begging someone to please help me. That man ran out in front of my vehicle. I have no priors ever and they are trying to get me to sign for 29 years i can not do it please any advise helps
    *I do not discriminate on race, gender, or (dis)ability. However I rarely meet gents under the age of 40.

**I always schedule gents with reviews/refs 1st (on this or any other creditable site)

***Newbies welcome to request a time to meet, just expect to answer your age, race, occupation (general idea of work), over a brief phone call and send a pic for verification

Sweet Sara
    918-999-1340

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Lot of factors on this.

Why are they charging you with a DUI if there was no drugs unless one was not sober?

In regards to the DUI aspect, they must suspect you was driving under the influence or you failed a field sobriety test. If you could not pass the test it pretty much confirms you was DUI and there is almost zero outs from it. But note the breath analyzer test in the field is not immiscible (it should not be mention). Only the outcome of the filed sobriety test, how you behave and reacted around law enforcement, and if they made you take the accurate one at the police station will be used against you.

If you took the breath analyzer test at the police station, you are screwed.

If they took blood, and found drugs, its not the end as there something to argue. As long as you pass the field sobriety test at the scene. The burden is on the prosecution to prove you was intoxicated.

If you have documented witness at the scene that can collaborate your story, the more the better. Any diagrams to prove your story is valid. But note if you failed one of those test. It doesn't matter if they guy was in the wrong, they will convict you.

Hitting someone while DUI and causing injuries is a major offense. It also depends on how bad they are hurt or past away due to it. 29 years is kind of bogus as this would be manslaughter at max, if the person was killed due to this.

I would really recommend getting a good lawyer to help out on this. Maybe they can back door a plea deal on this and make it go away.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterMan View Post
    Lot of factors on this.

Why are they charging you with a DUI if there was no drugs unless one was not sober?

In regards to the DUI aspect, they must suspect you was driving under the influence or you failed a field sobriety test. If you could not pass the test it pretty much confirms you was DUI and there is almost zero outs from it. But note the breath analyzer test in the field is not immiscible (it should not be mention). Only the outcome of the filed sobriety test, how you behave and reacted around law enforcement, and if they made you take the accurate one at the police station will be used against you.

If you took the breath analyzer test at the police station, you are screwed.

If they took blood, and found drugs, its not the end as there something to argue. As long as you pass the field sobriety test at the scene. The burden is on the prosecution to prove you was intoxicated.

If you have documented witness at the scene that can collaborate your story, the more the better. Any diagrams to prove your story is valid. But note if you failed one of those test. It doesn't matter if they guy was in the wrong, they will convict you.

Hitting someone while DUI and causing injuries is a major offense. It also depends on how bad they are hurt or past away due to it. 29 years is kind of bogus as this would be manslaughter at max, if the person was killed due to this.

I would really recommend getting a good lawyer to help out on this. Maybe they can back door a plea deal on this and make it go away.

Hey found this
    Schedule I Substances
    "Have any amount of a Schedule I controlled substance, or one of its metabolites or analogs, in your blood, saliva, urine, or other bodily fluid at the time of the test;"
    " Any amount of a Schedule I or a controlled substance or any of its metabolites or analog in the body.? Oklahoma is a zero-tolerance state for Schedule I substances"

Get a lawyer, Oklahoma has a zero policy if any schedule I substance is found in the blood.