Thread: Scarlett @ Charlottes - Did Not Deliver

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Scarlett @ Charlottes - Did Not Deliver

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Charlottes, Scarlett
    Date of Visit: 01/19/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 3469990255
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?102733-Charlottes
    City, State: ATX, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: LFK, CG, BBBJ, Miss, cuddling... many menu activities on her ads were flat out denied though.
    Length of Visit: 2 hrs (but was shortchanged)
    Donation: $$$$$.5
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Black, super soft, down to her lower back
    Smoking Status: Not during session / not noticeable
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Latina. Just like her posted pics... about 5'6", beautiful face (not gorgeous, but definitely attractive), amazing body, flat stomach, tiny waist... her breasts are MMs, they look amazing but when fully naked they do look artificial. This girl is at least an 8.5/10.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Did not meet at all.
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Communication was good, but menu not honored.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No. - But she is gorgeous.

Public comments:
    I don't want to make this very long... but basically the girl is 100% real, photos are accurate... I left extremely disappointed though.

At that price point it was just too good to be true... she is real - but menu is limited (not what they advertise).

The session started considerably late - girl was running late - (I arrived 12 minutes early), time was not extended to compensate for the time she was late even though I asked booker before going up about this issue (to which she said they would extend).

When the girl told me that the session was over despite still having several minutes left - I was not going to argue - I just left.

Advertised menu was not honored (absolutely no DFK among other activites that were flat out denied).

Despite having great hygiene I was requested to take a shower at the beginning and throughout the entire session she used a bunch of wipes which was weird.

There was also an issue regarding the covers.

At least I got to bang a very hot latina twice.

More details below...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry your gamble didn't pay off.
    Thanks for jumping on that grenade for us though.