Thread: 🥺 idk how to react, when a client acts like they are being nice but

Alien 🥺 idk how to react, when a client acts like they are being nice but

Lo key being the most disrespectful inconsiderate person . At first I thought hazel maybe it just taking it wrong but tonight he farted in my face. Saw my dinner on the table and put his dirty condoms on my food. It's like the more he can degrade me the better he feels. I know that I'm.better than this but like I'm human. I don't wanna give him the satisfaction but I'm already going thru a trying time. Then he said I never get him to finish like I go above and beyond and don't even get paid . I'm just trying to survive as we all are. Don't understand where the hate comes from and why would u want to spend time with me if? Idk sorry I just had to post this we shouldn't be treated so bad.
    Thank you very much for your intrest. cant wait to show you what i can do!

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Some men a just jerks. They get off on degrading women and power tripping.

There are more nicer guys here then jerks. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!

Be strong girl. Big hug to you.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What in the actual fuck. If I didn't just read that I wouldn't comprehend that type of sadistic behavior. There's no excuse unless it was consensual and discussed before hand. I'm flabbergasted

Verified Hobbyist BCD funinsanantonio's Avatar
    Block him and tell him to get bent. You give great service in my experience, you can expect respect.

OR

Charge another 4 to 5 hundred for your time to take the crap... paid up front! I don't think anyone else will give him that service for less.

Hunnihazel,

One time you wanted to shave your head and I cant remember anyone supporting the idea or there were damn few... in fact there were some negative comments. That did not matter, It's what you wanted.

You cut your hair anyway, posted pics for the world to see. I remember that the look wasn't attractive to me. BUT your bold, ballzy, self confident, openly honest, baring your soul, and somewhat errogance about shaving your head was sexy as fuck!

Make him pay or cut him the fuck out!
    Cheers,
    FunInSanAntonio
    Don't ever pass up a piece of ass, it might be the best you ever had! - JB

Omg. I just read what u wrote guys..... thank you.... I in heaven I swear.....I miss u drifty....miss u funinsanantonio...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is no damn good, a guy being disrespectful like that. I'm the last guy to say anything "white-knightish" but this is too much.

I'm all for dirty talk and domination in the proper context but farting in your face? And used rubber on your food, like your food is the garbage? It's like you said; the intent is to degrade. A petty, little bitch "power" move from a guy who's actually powerless. I've read about these tactics being employed by pimps to make girls feel worthless / hopeless / stay subservient. This dude is probably thinking along those lines, that he can shame you into discounts or freebies.

Pricks like this give hobbyists a bad name and give girls reason to mistrust. I say don't block him; just keep replying "I can't see you today" while you continue to post ads. Maybe he'll do some introspection and get the hint, but sadly, he might be too far gone. Stay away for your own safety. Treating a person as subhuman can be an early sign of progressive abuse that could end tragically.
    Last edited by Aviator1; 02-25-2024 at 02:01 PM.
    48 reviews on ECCIE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Oh my... Stay away from this one. Hunni, keep your head up and just look forward. You are too tough to be brought down.
    Smile