Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
So I?ve been in the adult industry for a long time, and have been around My fair share of ?management?? I don?t have one, nor would I ever. I was kind of being a little smart ass when I said that I guess you could say, lol. So I just like to know what people or some people think or would expect someone to look like. Because I agree with you, they can look, like you wouldn?t even expect. I will say this: and I am not in any way condoning the situations that someone put their self in with those type of men. But, I would not look down on someone if they chose to deal with a man like that. Some women from what I have been told by them, choose to be with that type of person for protection. Not all men who are management, our violent, conniving, and all the extra shit. But yes, I do agree with you.

- - - Updated - - -

So I?ve been in the adult industry for a long time, and have been around My fair share of ?management?? I don?t have one, nor would I ever. I was kind of being a little smart ass when I said that I guess you could say, lol. So I just like to know what people or some people think or would expect someone to look like. Because I agree with you, they can look, like you wouldn?t even expect. I will say this: and I am not in any way condoning the situations that someone put their self in with those type of men. But, I would not look down on someone if they chose to deal with a man like that. Some women from what I have been told by them, choose to be with that type of person for protection. Not all men who are management, our violent, conniving, and all the extra shit. But yes, I do agree with you.
#pimpssuck