Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The texting pimp

Verified Companion Companion Kara Nicole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    So I?ve been in the adult industry for a long time, and have been around My fair share of ?management?? I don?t have one, nor would I ever. I was kind of being a little smart ass when I said that I guess you could say, lol. So I just like to know what people or some people think or would expect someone to look like. Because I agree with you, they can look, like you wouldn?t even expect. I will say this: and I am not in any way condoning the situations that someone put their self in with those type of men. But, I would not look down on someone if they chose to deal with a man like that. Some women from what I have been told by them, choose to be with that type of person for protection. Not all men who are management, our violent, conniving, and all the extra shit. But yes, I do agree with you.

- - - Updated - - -

So I?ve been in the adult industry for a long time, and have been around My fair share of ?management?? I don?t have one, nor would I ever. I was kind of being a little smart ass when I said that I guess you could say, lol. So I just like to know what people or some people think or would expect someone to look like. Because I agree with you, they can look, like you wouldn?t even expect. I will say this: and I am not in any way condoning the situations that someone put their self in with those type of men. But, I would not look down on someone if they chose to deal with a man like that. Some women from what I have been told by them, choose to be with that type of person for protection. Not all men who are management, our violent, conniving, and all the extra shit. But yes, I do agree with you.
    #pimpssuck
    Follow me on Twitter @KaraNicole45NO REVIEWS PLENTY ON ECCIE

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...boutme#aboutme

https://campsite.bio/karanicole

https://youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU

We The People

Maga Republican “Let’s Go Brandon”

Stick that up up your fact checker-Senator John Kennedy

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Like someone said, might have to grade some on a sliding scale. I knew one lady, her hubs ran out with the kids, sat in the car in empty parking lot across from their apartment till she finished.

Pimp? Or stay at home father?

I'm posting about the ones texting, but yes there are all forms.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    Like someone said, might have to grade some on a sliding scale. I knew one lady, her hubs ran out with the kids, sat in the car in empty parking lot across from their apartment till she finished.

Pimp? Or stay at home father?

I'm posting about the ones texting, but yes there are all forms.
    Back when BP was around, it was constantly happening.. that’s when I really first started to be on the boards. I remember I used to get so hype when I would get a message talking about. Hey beautiful, lol. In my head I’d be like hell I’m about to get it! Next thing you know there they go pop in their shit lol. Immediately disappointed lol.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Apparently pimpin/ managing is harder than it appears. Tough life living off another person’s labor.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is a good thread. I wish more ladies would chime in.

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    What always stays in the back of my mind is when a unknown provider asks for a reference am I really dealing with her pimp.
    Some cases yes. Some cases no.

Quote Originally Posted by Reese McClain View Post
    What always stays in the back of my mind is when a unknown provider asks for a reference am I really dealing with her pimp.
    Some cases yes. Some cases no.
    I've thought of that. And if they text for the appointment and sext because they know what a man wants to hear. They also say AI can do that especially on onlyfans.

So we don't know what part they play in these girls lives. Texting pimps are waiting for a numbers game. See who is vulnerable and will answer back. One tried texting today, it's so common it's ridiculous.

Most of us have had relationships in the past the scale's tipped more towards the provider "us" taking on the financial burdens. Can't say I haven't been there, I have! It's easy to justify it. But at this point in my life I would never give someone opportunity for relationship while I'm in the hobby. I enjoy my own company to much to think highly of someone who doesn't provide, use up the air lol. But when I was younger it was tough to be alone.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    ^^u outed a guy imo. u prolly wanna ask to have your comment removed.

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexysamantha View Post
    He just texted me! He first gave me Hw3003 as a handle! When I told him there were no results under that he gave me Howard when I searched him oh well no wonder he said nevermind when I told him I needed references! The number he texted me from is! Starting to get the hang of this! Thanks for the Info Ladys����
    Girl, come on now! you dont need to post this shit in the public forum. Yes, its a public board but you should post information like this in a private forum. Now, youve done outted this man to the public and posted his phone number for everyone to see. Now youve been a member since November of last year, thats not long at all. Because somebody was just texting you crazy, you decided to put his number up?

Verified Companion Companion
    I am sorry like I said I need a lot to learn!
    * I aplogise for not answering texts or inbox messages right away!
    Please be patient I will eventually get back to you!
    * No picture collectors/ only Seious Men!

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Apparently pimpin/ managing is harder than it appears. Tough life living off another person’s labor.
    They make it seem like rocket science. Apparently it's hard out here for a pimp.

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by The Water Company ~ View Post
    ^^u outed a guy imo. u prolly wanna ask to have your comment removed.
    Moved.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    thanks ^

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ladies

You deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. Avoid all men who refuse to treat you well. When men give you the sense that they are evil or a predator trust your senses because they probably are just that. Please know there are some men on here that are gentlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by Snafu75 View Post
    Ladies

You deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. Avoid all men who refuse to treat you well. When men give you the sense that they are evil or a predator trust your senses because they probably are just that. Please know there are some men on here that are gentlemen.
    After years, I definitely don't date in the industry. Not clients, not a pimp, not a man who excepts what I do. It's a lonely world, but much time to meditate and plan your future without a partner who has you concerned. I'd be concerned about any of the 3. Women don't have to be feminist to take some time and evaluate their future.

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2