Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The texting pimp

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar

The texting pimp

I been getting the text for years. Some of them are funny. Usually the text are cookie cutter. I've had a couple of them try to get a actual appointment and something seemed off. Always listen to your gut instinct. But for the most part, they are the same lame text. Goes something like this:

Do you got folks?
    Are you happy in your Situation?
    Come join a winning team.
    You got the beauty, I got the vrains, we could build a empire.

And many more lol.

So as it has changed since the internet making these lazy pos more lazy. Use to have to go out and get girls to work, but a simple text, and down through hundreds pf ads a day. I wonder does it work? I say yes, I'll explain why.

Imagine now a days the use of a man for a working girl, a man who doesn't work. They are basically *ahem, substance providers". Also I think we all question our worth as providers, some more depending on their real life situation and day to day lives. Some ladies have lost everything for whatever reasons. Everyone's life is different and blessed be the ones with loving families. Not all of us have that support so we numb it with a substance and a low life to have it ready.

I'm thinking it's a timing issue. Imagine her fighting with her current, and boom she gets a text. Welp, there is her way to replace the current one.

I'm not sure how well the text works, I assume date a client but really if a woman is a provider she has to lower her standards or stop working. We have so little luck while being providers, I'm just wondering the mindset of the texting pimp, and the lonely woman who is down and vulnerable.

I am not shooting shots at women of the industry at all, I use to be co dependant and refuse to date till it's my time. Because I know for a fact so many of these beautiful ladies deserve so much. Myself included.

Oh and then after i got a pimp text i ignored, I got a text for qv. I responded. Told him he was broke trying to woo someone for so little. His response was that he needed to test the product. Ummm sir, I'm a person and not a product.

I found this hilarious but it's sad at the same time. Everyone have a wonderful Monday.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    those type of texts are an immediate block for me.
    imo if you respond you’re interested.
    block and delete!!
    “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”

Verified Companion Companion Kara Nicole's Avatar
    I agree TWC either you have interest in it or just block and move on, no reason to entertain nonsense
    Follow me on Twitter @KaraNicole45NO REVIEWS PLENTY ON ECCIE

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...boutme#aboutme

https://campsite.bio/karanicole

https://youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU

We The People

Maga Republican “Let’s Go Brandon”

Stick that up up your fact checker-Senator John Kennedy

As someone in the business 10+ years. Not co dependant with a million blessings and a wonderful family and a great "civilian' life. I've been blocking for years and qill continue to do so.

But I Psychoanalyze people. I'm seeing a resemblance to narcissistic behavior. The thought of entitlement. How are you entitled to sit on your ass, simply text and what is it you can offer me except misery. I work and you do nothing except tell me that your brain is more than mine. And in most cases they have poor vocabulary.

But how a lady must feel to actually be interested. How low and down to simply respond to a text and agree to work and he do nothing.

Truth is. This industry is evil and they are vultures. Wonder if it was legalized if their would be women falling for a simple text?

I personally think pimps should be tortured to death. I know it's harsh but I put them in same category as child sex offenders and I bet most are.

Lazy how much they can make from a text and some woman not know her worth. And sad, but the venom is so real. You can't help these women, you can just pray for them.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Sorry for spelling. I can't edit. The site is slow right now

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is a good topic. Kudos to you Anna especially to let some of the younger providers not to fall in the trap…. Those of us who have been around for 20 years I’ve seen a lot. Good to pass it on.
    Be safe, everyone, and well.

are you referring to the hypesh guy again?

Quote Originally Posted by JJ8901 View Post
    are you referring to the hypesh guy again?
    No. Random pimps who are looking for down and out vulnerable women. Offering the world and literally in all of my years I can't see a thing that they could offer at all. I just wonder to myself, do they text hundreds to see if 1 will bite? It's sad and I think it's sickening. What they offer is to bring them riches and bring them up. But in my day, having parents, I was taught that men provide. My dad provided and my father couldn't stand lazy.

Then I think of my dealings with narcissist and the similarities in the delusional state these guys have. Or do they know the truth and say the same things. Or do they really believe this? I mean there so many of these pathetic vultures, so we would never know the truth. I do think they are so much of the problem with our women turning bad, stealing, using and dying. Can you imagine if the industry didn't have these succubus who are emotional vampires. For women to work simply because they want to. They handle their own pay. They do their own investing and buy thing's because they worked for it. Not because these creatures "allowed" them.

I've heard lots of sad stories over the years, and many of us day 1 providers have heard more than most men know. It's a pretty deep co dependant and controlling toxic life. A life that becomes depressing and miserable. Many of these beautiful women are miserable and dying actually. And to them, we are "****" with no value. So it's ok. Because providers are disposable.

We screen and if 5/0 got through I'm sure these vultures would not be around. They would run, save themselves and she would take the entire blame.

And it starts with a little lazy text? Like just lazy. Although not often I've had them try to make appointments and that gut instinct that something isn't right.

It just had me thinking, so I made a post. My clients work for a living, I respect them for paying for a service and I'm the business woman conducting my own business. I'm a provider, not a product. My clients are people, not tricks. I guess I just don't see how people fall for it, these guys usually don't even have a educated vocabulary. I like being a provider and not have a trashy life. I guess I've heard to many horror stories.

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtex6 View Post
    This is a good topic. Kudos to you Anna especially to let some of the younger providers not to fall in the trap…. Those of us who have been around for 20 years I’ve seen a lot. Good to pass it on.
    Be safe, everyone, and well.
    Sadly these guys will probably always be around. Making themselves relevant and tricking these poor girls. Catching them on bad days, and hitting the jackpot basically because they find a item a product that keeps paying out. I would wish that eventually women can start seeing through it sooner. Get smarter and wiser to the industry. These guys are lookIng for different ways. But I think they target younger women. New providers who are just trying to take care of things honestly. It's very sad!

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    Sadly these guys will probably always be around. Making themselves relevant and tricking these poor girls. Catching them on bad days, and hitting the jackpot basically because they find an item a product that keeps paying out. I would wish that eventually women can start seeing through it sooner. Get smarter and wiser to the industry. These guys are lookIng for different ways. But I think they target younger women. New providers who are just trying to take care of things honestly. It's very sad!
    if you feel that strongly about it, you can always volunteer and help and speak your story. you can start
    @ ‘The Best Practices Policy Project (BPPP)’

I've never heard of it. It is just sad how many, many more than people know, fall for this. I truly believe many of our providers wouldn't use or wouldn't use as much if not to entertain these idiots. I 1000% believe they make the provider suffer. I can't see a provider happy with a pimp, could you imagine? And there are many undercover pimps. Maybe not what you would think a pimp should look like. I'll just say it easy, if he doesn't work or contribute financially and put as much effort as you, than he is a pimp.

And I doubt I'd ever preach about it. The lack of response tells me all I need to know on this thread. And TWC you been around like I been around and there is a very dark world and these succubus torture these women in more ways than just physical. I've seen some serious damage done, and more times than not, she always goes back.

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Just out of curiosity, but what exactly is a pimp supposed to look like or would people think of pimp looks like? I?m just curious.

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Just out of curiosity, but what exactly is a pimp supposed to look like or would people think of pimp looks like? I?m just curious.
    They have no look its more HOW THEY ACT loool Legit. You find they all have the same vibe via text. Some will even pretend to just be clients BUT U CAN TELL. They have a vibe/ always tryna fish for info abot ur job.

Heck you could see someone they be pretty normal and they still pimp other girls and u wont know till they ask some stupid stuff then youre like ah yea not seeing you anymore
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HHR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayamonroe23 View Post
    They have no look its more HOW THEY ACT loool Legit. You find they all have the same vibe via text. Some will even pretend to just be clients BUT U CAN TELL. They have a vibe/ always tryna fish for info abot ur job.

Heck you could see someone they be pretty normal and they still pimp other girls and u wont know till they ask some stupid stuff then youre like ah yea not seeing you anymore
    So I’ve been in the adult industry for a long time, and have been around My fair share of “management“… I don’t have one, nor would I ever. I was kind of being a little smart ass when I said that I guess you could say, lol. So I just like to know what people or some people think or would expect someone to look like. Because I agree with you, they can look, like you wouldn’t even expect. I will say this: and I am not in any way condoning the situations that someone put their self in with those type of men. But, I would not look down on someone if they chose to deal with a man like that. Some women from what I have been told by them, choose to be with that type of person for protection. Not all men who are management, our violent, conniving, and all the extra shit. But yes, I do agree with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayamonroe23 View Post

So I?ve been in the adult industry for a long time, and have been around My fair share of ?management?? I don?t have one, nor would I ever. I was kind of being a little smart ass when I said that I guess you could say, lol. So I just like to know what people or some people think or would expect someone to look like. Because I agree with you, they can look, like you wouldn?t even expect. I will say this: and I am not in any way condoning the situations that someone put their self in with those type of men. But, I would not look down on someone if they chose to deal with a man like that. Some women from what I have been told by them, choose to be with that type of person for protection. Not all men who are management, our violent, conniving, and all the extra shit. But yes, I do agree with you.

Meh tv makes them look a certain way. I don't put down a woman who has one. She may believe he loves her, she may believe he wants to marry her. Women in this industry are often thrown away by their own family and seeking 1 thing "love".

And if you saw a Harvard looking blonde hair white guy, button down polo, you wouldn't think "pimp" lol. But if he is hanging around and not working himself and a provider supports him financially, what would you call him?

Not everyone beats up women. But these illiterate lazy texting pimp what could he have.to offer? But Terrence Howard in "hustle n flow" said they originally had him slapping the stripper in the script. He told them he wasn't doing it because it takes away any sign of decency he would have as a pimp with a music dream. He actually packed to leave when they agreed. Go to Bissonet, they hang out at a gas station, I follow it on youtube lol.

And I've had guys try to be clients, last one I had a feeling and the story was ok. His lease was up on his apartment and he got a room at palace inn and of course conversation he let me know he does hustle. And told me he wanted a woman to care about him. I had used that hourly many times, he told me what my car looked like, how beautiful I was. I told him I was booked and click, he hung up. I was do glad, I was about to block him.

Many of these dealer's idea of a dream team is just that.

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast