Thread: ❤️😘 NEW SHOWER VIDEO INSIDE!!! 🌟 Available ALL Weekend! 💦 Passionate Latina!! 🥰❤️

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion
    Austin, Texas (Travel also to San Antonio y Dallas)

❤️😘 NEW SHOWER VIDEO INSIDE!!! 🌟 Available ALL Weekend! 💦 Passionate Latina!! 🥰❤️

My name is Elizabeth. I am very happy to be here! You may know me from my beginnings at ATXxxscorts. I cannot wait to see my current loving friends and meet new loving men also! I am a naturally loving and passionate person who likes to please.

I am back in Austin. I would Love to see you at my apartment in The Domain!! Contact me now and let's meet!!!

CLICK ON LINK TO SEE MI EN SHOWER. I LOVE TO PLAY WITH MI PUSSY Y NIPPLES. YOU WANT TO PLAY TOO?

❤️❤️ ���� I am also available to meet with Fuego for DUBLES!! ���� ❤️❤️

I am known well with all positive reviews. You can find my reviews by searching Austin Independent and Agency sections on OH2 and Eccie.

Screening for new friends in this order
    - Contact me on P411.
    https://preferred411.com/P367162
    - Or provide references for other girls on P411.
    - Or you are already a friend of Fuego (PM me to include your phone number so I can confirm)
    - Or you are well-known hobbyist with good and recent referencias
    - Others with good referencias
    If sending a PM on OH2, please include ALL information for referencias in first message, or I will not see it further. Please include your phone number, providers phone no. and URL?s to find girls for reference.

Rates:
    400 hr/300 hhr

NOTE: Todo de mi existing clients are grandfathered at the rate when they first see me.

***** If sending a PM on OH2 or email, please include ALL information for referencias in first message, or I will not see it further. Please include your phone number, providers phone no. and URL?s to find girls for reference. *****

If you already know me, send me a text and let's meet!

Attached Images Attached Images
    https://preferred411.com/P367162

My menu includes GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, SS, DATY, FIV, CIM and MPCFS.
    (No bbfs or Greek. No ask or blocked).

❤️ I am a loving and passionate girl who loves to please!! ❤️

Previously worked at Fabrica de abrazos, besos, amor y ternura (factory of hugs, kisses, love and tenderness) 🤗 😘 🥰 ❤️