Companion's Handle: Sweethoneybee
Date of Visit: 12/27/2023
Preferred Method of Contact: PM or email
Phone Number: after verification
Email Address: mel782023@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Sweethoneybee, https://preferred411.com/P416434
City, State: Fort Worth, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: Great conversation, LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, MPCFS
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1-hour, but she was in no hurry
Donation: $$.5 + tip
Approximate age of Companion: 40's but you would never know it!
Hair Color and Length: Black & long
Smoking Status: non-smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian + Cheroke Indian
Companion Description: Beautiful Woman, long black hair, green eyes, 5'3", maybe 130-135, large amazing breasts on her frame, great soft skin, some non-distracting tats
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded my expectations
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely YES!

Public comments:
I browsed the Ft Worth boards and noted the first of the two reviews of Mel (Sweethoneybee). Loved her pics and she sounds like a lovely lady, so I sent her a nice PM introduction. Mel responded the next day with a very nice reply... like old friends. We chatted back and forth via PM's until she shared her email. Chatted some more! I work the back end of the week so I had a few hours Wed afternoon to try and meet this lovely lady. Mel sent me an email first this this morning to confirm. I responded after I got up and we were set.

Mel sent the address and instructions for once I arrived. it's almost an hour drive for me to her area. I arrived about 20 mins early and parked a block away. Let Mel know I was there and she responded to come on over. Mel met me at the door in a little dress and looked amazing! I was taken back, because she is a really beautiful woman! Hug & kiss once I was in the door and Mel gave me a short tour of the very nice house. We chatted in the kitchen for a little bit and I presented her with the bottle of wine i brought. I gave her the story behind the wine. One of my favorite CA Howell Mountain Cabs... private winery sale only. Told her to save it for a special occasion. Then we made our way back to her master bedroom. Laid on the king size bed for a while talking about life, the hobby and her getting into this again. I read in some of the posts that she had been in this a number of years ago back in the ASPD days. She asked a lot of questions and I didn't mind assisting her with todays technology. After almost an hour, Mel noticed the time and knew I had to be back by a certain time... she apologized for keeping me and said "we better get started".

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.