Quote Originally Posted by Richardsjosh182 View Post
Hi ladies , I?€™m 29 years old , 6?€™2 190 very athletic and fit looking for a regular . I?€™m very attractive and also very respectful and kind . I?€™m looking for a girl in Vegas who offers bbbj , cfs , msog and CIM . If you take care of me I?€™d love to keep seeing you . Thank you so much for reading this !
You sound like a nice guy, I'd lose that real quick. Vegas women don't give a shizz about that stuff, just how "attractive" your wallet is. I've only been here a year and it's a total clustermess (nothing like when I was in San Antonio doing this for 15 years). They'll use you in a second (like to get them verified on here) and then ghost you. Almost been a victim twice of the "lounge lizards (LL)" so wouldn't recommend that, and certainly wouldn't take someone else's word on if they're good or not because the LL have greased everybody in the lounge (one at the Palm's gave me more detail on the bartender than i cared to know). Don't laugh but Listcrawler is the best source i've found, sure you've got to work thru the fake one's, but my best one's have come from there! Sorry to be a Killjoy, but it is what it is!