Thread: The vetted guy won’t go away?

Verified Companion Companion

Exclamation The vetted guy won’t go away?

Hey cuties, that guy the vetted or whatever he’s called has been texting me off new numbers and bothering me since yesterday, because i said I don’t want to join his site…. Yet he’s being insistent on how he’s not a creep. I already told him I’m uncomfortable and I’ve asked him to stop and he’s on his third number now, and he’s using examples of companions that are comfortable with him to show me that he’s not a creep.. instead of just leaving me alone? He’s also making threats to “demise” my business or something, he’s a bit of a comedian too 🤣 just be safe and avoid the losers, ladies and gents

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES-STALKER
    You replied back every time he sent you a text message, to me that's engaging in an open dialogue.

He supplied the text thread in his server and spoke about the matter in full.

You're doing a lot, simply don't respond to him if you feel so bothered/uncomfortable?

He's not a problematic person at all, unfortunately you guys just didn't get along, that's not a reason to blast the guy.

Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 5.09.17 PM.jpg
    Last edited by AviiXXX; 12-27-2023 at 07:05 PM.

Lmaoo

Mind you, I told him he was making me uncomfortable and blocked him multiple times for pushing the issue. I couldn?t care less how you view the situation. But thanks for your input regardless! 😊

?He?s not a problematic person at all? It?s just wonderful that?s how you feel girly, but MULTIPLE women on oh2 have raised a red flag about this guy. Literally before I was even around 🤣

I?m definitely going to blast a weirdo who threatened me and wouldn?t leave me tf alone, I think his weird ass even texted me from a new number this morning as a matter of fact. Y?allin his server can view the issue however, but I?m not just going to sit quietly and be bullied for not joining some chumps site, sorryyyyyy.

And if I was doing too much I doubt ck would?ve approved?and encouraged me to do MORE actually. 🤣🤣

Have a blessed Thursday, 😘

Quote Originally Posted by xoxmimi View Post
    Mind you, I told him he was making me uncomfortable and blocked him multiple times for pushing the issue. I couldn?t care less how you view the situation. But thanks for your input regardless! 😊

?He?s not a problematic person at all? It?s just wonderful that?s how you feel girly, but MULTIPLE women on oh2 have raised a red flag about this guy. Literally before I was even around 🤣

I?m definitely going to blast a weirdo who threatened me and wouldn?t leave me tf alone, I think his weird ass even texted me from a new number this morning as a matter of fact. Y?allin his server can view the issue however, but I?m not just going to sit quietly and be bullied for not joining some chumps site, sorryyyyyy.

And if I was doing too much I doubt ck would?ve approved?and encouraged me to do MORE actually. 🤣🤣

You wasn't being bullied, you're honestly just lying and making the issue bigger than what it is. Well Ck doesn't like him, everyone knows that by now, so naturally he'd encourage such actions by you, that doesn't mean it's right to do so but go off.

Quote Originally Posted by xoxmimi View Post

Yes, and most if not all of those red flags are lies.

It's unfortunate that in this space once a hobbyist has been branded with a negative stain that there's no true recourse that aims at allowing both parties to tell their side of the story. I see all to often ladies reporting on experiences and it being taken as facts regardless of what the other party states. You just don't know how to have a conversation without becoming emotional and offended, that was evident from the messages.

And Ck doesn't like Hypesuh, so naturally he'll allow or even encourage you to act as you do. That doesn't make it right however, but go off sis.

Silly lady, tricks are for kids!

You just don?t rest, do you?

Well make your own thread about what an awesome guy he is in that case. Again (for the regular sane people reading) her friend threatened me multiple times because I told him no. Very emotional behavior on his part as well. And do you?.not get offended when people threaten you?

Your friend disrespected my boundaries, ignored my wishes and you?re here defending it, kinda funny if it wasn?t so?. Sad. I pity you both.

Exclamation Need to block this weirdo who keeps popping up

Does anyone know how to block someone on here? Trying to share my experience and this woman keeps showing up to be dismissive. She said he?s not problematic at all under a thread of me literally stating how he refused to leave me alone.

She came to tell me how I?m doing too much because I asked for advice on how to stop getting harassed by her guy friend 😂😂

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    This thread is closed for management examination.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!