Thread: 🎄XXXMAS SPECiALS🎁SPOIL YOURSELF,let me give you the best gift of all♡CW/GFE QUEEN

Verified Companion Companion Tight-N-TastyNikki's Avatar

Accept 🎄XXXMAS SPECiALS🎁SPOIL YOURSELF,let me give you the best gift of all♡CW/GFE QUEEN

Hey guys, so since its the holidays i am offering some insanely low incall&outcall rates and VERY LOW MULTI HR RATES!!
    Its that time of year to treat yourself,and do something nice for yourself,so come by and let me take care of you and spoil you before you can't get away! I'm AVAILABLE NOW & all night until very late!
    PLEASE🙏🏻 TAKE 2MIN TO READ THE AD
    Im a very outgoing,beautiful& genuinely kind young woman. I have an amazingly spankable ass🍑 perfect,perky natural tits.
    Im very discreet&professional & constantly strive to provide you with nothing but the best service as well as making sure thay you're comfortable during our visit & 150% satisfied after.
    I treat everyone with the utmost respect & care. So theres ABSOLUTELY NO ROOM for drama around me.

.·°•.☆.· Holiday Specials•.☆.·°•.
    ★PLEASE BOOK @ LEAST 30MiN PRIOR★
    Incall;
    ⊱QV: 100
    HHR:170
    ⊱1 hour: 280

Outcall
    ;
    ⊱1HR:300+uber
    ⊱1.5HR:420+uber
    2HR:550+uber
    ⊱3HR: 700+uber
    Contact me for rates for 4+ hours,overnights(up to 12hr) also available.
    ♡GFE OFFERED♡

CW&½&½ RATES(BBBJ incl. CIM+40)
    ⊱HHR CW: 145
    ⊱HHR ½&½:170
    ⊱45MIN CW: 180
    ⊱1 HOUR ½&½(incl.2 pops&bbj); 320

Xxxtras
    CIM +40
    ✧BBJ +30 ✧
    BBJWCIM +40
    ALL RATES ARE FINAL!

❌️NO:GREEK,NO FIV,NO COF,NO BBFS. And absolutely NO NEGOTIATIONS!! Don't ask!

Please text me with the following info;

•Name •Handle•day/time+length of visit•AND at least 1 reference if we've never seen eachother,if you dont have one,we may still be able to work something out
    ALL NCNS WILL BE BLOCKED!
    Please be prepared to possibly do a video call for verification via Google Meets or SnapChat
    ❤️Nicole
    210-940-6930
    Last edited by Tight-N-TastyNikki; 12-21-2023 at 09:55 PM.
    FULL GFE provider w/ a PhD in sucking dick👅
    ✔️Newbie&Couple Friendly
    📸Pic/Vid🎥Friendly +40
    My other sites:
    Tryst
    Private Delights ↩️ Read reviews
    My P411 ID:

Newbies
    TEX​T ME w/name,age+1 recent pic, @least 1 verifiable reference. If no ref., send pic of ID w/ALL info blacked out,besides your name,pic&DOB
    ♥︎Nicole
    210-940-6930