Thread: Sweethoneybee: SWEETHONEYBEE- A definite must see!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Sweethoneybee: SWEETHONEYBEE- A definite must see!!

Companion's Handle: Sweethoneybee
    Date of Visit: 12/19/2023
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM her
    Phone Number: she will provide after PM
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Sweethoneybee
    City, State: Fort Worth, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Drinking Wine, talking about the Hobby, DFK, LFK, SS, Worshipping them titties and ass....oh my God!!! CFS, CG, Mish, bbbj, lots of Daty and the finally Doggy!!
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hour
    Donation: $250 plus Tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 40's
    Hair Color and Length: Black and Long
    Smoking Status: none that I could tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: White (Cherokee)
    Companion Description: Beautiful Body, awesome tits and ass. 25 year old are jealous of her body. She has a petite frame around 130 I'm guessing.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell Yeah!!

Public comments:
    Mel is a sweetheart to visit with. When I walked in she gave me a nice smile, hug and a little kiss to start off the mood. I brought some wine, I showered while she poured the wine and I met her in her bedroom. She was wearing a sexy nightie with a see thru robe that showed off her beautiful boobs that were about to bust out. Laid in the bed with her and we talked, it was frezzing and just by chance she had an electric blanket turned on in ed and covered me up. we talked about the hobby for a while about how it has changed over the years and I had to stop her cause I had to start on them tits. We played for well over an hour and she never looked at the clock.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Always been that good

I knew her 14 years ago when she was in the biz for a short time. She was a rock star then and looks even better now.