Thread: Nice time with Jamie Heju - LoL

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Nice time with Jamie Heju - LoL

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Language of love us, Jamie Heju via Language of love us
    Date of Visit: 17 December 2023
    Preferred Method of Contact: Contact LoL via email
    Phone Number: Contact the LoL via email
    Email Address: languageofloveus@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.languageofloveus.com/jamieheju
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Shower, GFE experience (check for the options and prices with the provider)
    Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: Contact the provider for the options and donation. Tips are not mandatory. But if you like, feel free to give the tip.
    Approximate age of Companion: Maybe early 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Black long
    Smoking Status: Not sure, but did not get any smell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian/ Korean
    Companion Description: She is pretty but pictures are not accurate and maybe photo shopped. She is not fat, but bit thicker than we see in pictures. She is not petite.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    About LoL: I got screened soon enough by the agency. One thing I liked about the agency was that though I asked too many questions, I got a reply to my queries. You might not get answers to all the queries before the screening though, and answers might be limited. But you could get answers to all your queries after the screening.
    About Jamie: She is a nice and sweet person. She can talk English, so you can talk with her freely if needed during the session. Be gentle with her and she will take good care of you. She won't hurry and would give you pleasure.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by benice.always; 12-17-2023 at 06:47 PM.