Thread: Sweethoneybee: A true GFE w / a LEGENDARY Asset !

Verified Hobbyist BCD RunCoachEd's Avatar

Sweethoneybee: A true GFE w / a LEGENDARY Asset !

Companion's Handle: • Sweethoneybee (Mel)
    Date of Visit: 12/14/23
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text
    Phone Number: see ad
    Email Address: se ad
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Sweethoneybee
    City, State: Southwest Ft Worth
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? YES. I was running early trying to avoid the pm rush traffic
    but she was cool with it .I was able to keep her up-to-date.
    Activities: Convo. Drinks, Sensual massage, Body Worship, BBBJ, BLS, FIV, sensual CG, & Covo
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr - not a clock watcher- but a connector of all senses
    Donation: $$.5 +TIP
    Approximate age of Companion: Gents never say a word.
    Hair Color and Length: Black- sensual and passionate as the Cherokee Night
    Smoking Status: None
    Ethnic/Racial background: W - A native Cherokee Gem !
    Companion Description: Mel is a gorgeous petite woman -she is about 5' 4”, 135, with amazing and luscious 34DDD - hips and legs to die for.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded !!!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Most definitely !

Public comments:

I arrived at her private place & was given a rare and genuine welcome in a sultry see-thru robe sporting a delicate turquoise lingerie outfit.
    Mel is a woman with substance-with a smooth olive skin - she is intelligent, who will engage with you with the most authentic dialogue - you will recognize this if you got any intellectual brains :) - She is a veteran within the hobby, low volume - a refreshing legendary GFE encounter in so many levels - and I am glad to have the opportunity, the amazing pleasure & joy of welcoming her back & now becoming a regular with this incredible woman.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Wow, she’s a looker. Sounds like a great gal. Thanks for the review.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Nice job here Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Anyone else see her yet?
    Not here for a long time, here for a good time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Mel is a sweetheart! Body is Amazing and personality is amazing !
    Review coming tomorrow! Go see her guys, she is the real deal!!

She and I have been trading texts. She sounds like a class-act, from the old school of providing (guys who have been hobbying since aspd days will understand what I mean). I definitely want to get to know her now, and hope the FW guys will check her out. We don’t have enough class acts in this part of the world lol.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

yes

I have seen her many times and all were exceptional. I have recent pics and she looks great. Text her and get screened and she will send pics. An absolute beauty.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice review. I got to meet Mel today... really sweet and wonderful young woman!!! I'm in my 60's so 40's is young to me... LOL!