Companion's Handle: • Sweethoneybee (Mel)
Date of Visit: 12/14/23
Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text
Phone Number: see ad
Email Address: se ad
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Sweethoneybee
City, State: Southwest Ft Worth
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? YES. I was running early trying to avoid the pm rush traffic
but she was cool with it .I was able to keep her up-to-date.
Activities: Convo. Drinks, Sensual massage, Body Worship, BBBJ, BLS, FIV, sensual CG, & Covo
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr - not a clock watcher- but a connector of all senses
Donation: $$.5 +TIP
Approximate age of Companion: Gents never say a word.
Hair Color and Length: Black- sensual and passionate as the Cherokee Night
Smoking Status: None
Ethnic/Racial background: W - A native Cherokee Gem !
Companion Description: Mel is a gorgeous petite woman -she is about 5' 4”, 135, with amazing and luscious 34DDD - hips and legs to die for.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded !!!
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Most definitely !

Public comments:

I arrived at her private place & was given a rare and genuine welcome in a sultry see-thru robe sporting a delicate turquoise lingerie outfit.
Mel is a woman with substance-with a smooth olive skin - she is intelligent, who will engage with you with the most authentic dialogue - you will recognize this if you got any intellectual brains :) - She is a veteran within the hobby, low volume - a refreshing legendary GFE encounter in so many levels - and I am glad to have the opportunity, the amazing pleasure & joy of welcoming her back & now becoming a regular with this incredible woman.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.