Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Still coming up to speed...What does "CW" mean?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    Would love for all the ones who are so adamant on it to swallow their own load first then let me know how you feel on it :)

Because that texture is like a straight loogey and absolutely disgusting.

Don't get me wrong, I love suckin it out but it's not going down my throat. Not to mention 50% of yalls semen tastes like the crappy food yall put in your mouth.

Opinions will vary on what TRUE CW actually entails, but to me it simply boils down to an enthusiastic sucker who doesn't mind suckin dick for extended periods of time and actually ENJOYS it.
    So you're sayin' you do or don't like to swallow? Lol. Yeah, I agree swallow is not necessary for true CW. Like you said, enthusiasm and time go a long way. And not stopping until every last drop is out and maybe then some. Many gals stop at the first squirt, which is frustrating as hell.

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baja22 View Post
    So you're sayin' you do or don't like to swallow? Lol. Yeah, I agree swallow is not necessary for true CW. Like you said, enthusiasm and time go a long way. And not stopping until every last drop is out and maybe then some. Many gals stop at the first squirt, which is frustrating as hell.
    I don't swallow lol I keep suckin until legs are twitching and I get the shoulder tap, unless it's a huge load then no promises lol can only fit so much in my mouth
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2