Thread: Kellykiss: What an amazing girl!

Registered Male (Not Verified) ElonHusk's Avatar

Kellykiss: What an amazing girl!

Companion's Handle: Kellykiss
    Date of Visit: 12/13/2023
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text, P411
    Phone Number: 2144824544
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...26%23128149%3B
    City, State: Frisco, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: CBJ, CFS, RCG, CG, HJ, DATY
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: $$$$
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20's?
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde, Shoulder Length
    Smoking Status: Non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: African American
    Companion Description: 5'6", 130'sh lbs, gorgeous Man-mades, slender, flat tummy, small plump butt. Few tattoos, but barely noticeable.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Kelly's TCB was great. Responded very quickly to text. I scheduled an appointment for the week, texted her an hour before to make sure we were still good to go.
    Met her at her apartment in Frisco, which was very nice, upscale and clean. She was very hospitable, friendly and made me feel extremely comfortable. We chatted a bit, and she started off with a light relaxing body rub.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Kelly is super fine, wish she was closer to me

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So after she got a nut from the licking, she was too sensitive for the sticking? I see the activities listed cfs and wondered how good was the actual deed?

She is on my tdl for a while and schedules haven't synced. Just don't want to waste my time with a chick that is a couple pumps and asking to hurry up.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've tried meeting KellyKiss and Madison_Chanel before. It's too complicated. I doubt it will ever happen.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Kelly wasn't too difficult for me but maybe I caught her on a good day. Madison Chanel seems difficult, especially for what she offers so I can vouch for that. As I said Kelly is FINE. Just far as hell from me in ftw

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I finally got a session in and didn't go the daty route so was able to beat up the kitty. I also got a cbj and didn't even ask why. Good session overall

Verified Hobbyist BCD