Thread: Risk is on both sides

Verified Hobbyist BCD DavidHill69's Avatar

Risk is on both sides

This is a risky hobby on both sides. I have had two girls run off with money while my cloths were off. This happened to me years ago. Recently a companion threatening a hobbyist with cops and exposing him to his wife just because he NCNS. He set up the meeting and got drunk and slept through it. After he woke up he called and apologized offering to pay her for the trouble. Companions have so many risks. I know of many situations where clients leaving meetings without paying. Clients paying with counterfeit hundreds. Risk of arrest, STDs, abuse, rape and more. But, I would say the risk is more on the SW side. It's important to be careful and aware of what is going on around you. How can we minimized the risk? That is one reason I like this forum. It helps to communicate and exchange information.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Minimize risk? Stick with regulars.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

When a companion says not to do something and the client forces her to do what she said not to do that is rape.

A companion secretly filmed a session and later threatened to show it to his clients wife. Be aware of what is happening around you. Stick with regulars.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Speaking of risk, your signature is a link to your real world info, complete with phone number.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidHill69 View Post
    When a companion says not to do something and the client forces her to do what she said not to do that is rape.
    What are we talking about here?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidHill69 View Post
    A companion secretly filmed a session and later threatened to show it to his clients wife. Be aware of what is happening around you. Stick with regulars.
    How did the companion know who his wife was? How did she get his RL info?

LOL!

A provider has been taken advantage of by guys who after the visit short pay her. For example the QV is $150 and the guy at the end of the visit leaves her only $100. And all she gets is sorry. She was trusting enough to let him pay after the visit.

Verified Companion Companion TherealEricaengland's Avatar
    Wtf This

Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader????

Switter: @EricaJEngland
    P411: 131362
    Jade1979 Eccie