Thread: ISO Eevie?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

ISO Eevie?

What to see if anyone has experience with this new provider?

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ate-38773.html

Anyone?

I did last month, she literally is breathtaking being both petite & curvy. Her massage was good, nice pressure and (since I paid extra for 'Russian) she'd use her ample chest as well. She didn't rush, was sweet and a great conversationalist, and would allow you hands to roam everywhere except over or under her thong, which always said on. Absolutely no FS or anything remotely like it from her, a little pricey a $350, but I'm BRAND NEW to this and was/still on the fence about FS stuff. Definitely would recommend if you want a great (albeit pricey) FBSM from a GORGEOUS woman, I'd go out on a limb and say her photos UNDER rate what she looks like in person

What area of town is she in?

Saw her last month as well and Hunter described her perfectly. Pictures don?t do her justice, super sweet and a bombshell. Her incall location was in south austin near 183. Definitely a bit on the pricey side but the massage was great and so was the conversation.

So, just saw her again this week and it turns out she changed her business model. Still sweet and bubbly, HOWEVER, NO RUSSIAN! Bra and thong stay completely on, still no touching over or under clothing. $300 (well, $295, but I just handed over the 3 c-notes) plus a $50 tip was a little pricey for a L1, clothed massage... If that's your thing, go forth and conquer, if not, there's a ton of beautiful young ladies here in Austin that are happy to make you feel like a KING!

Data data data, you can't make bricks without clay!