Thread: Gym Membership if interested.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

Gym Membership if interested.

I haven’t done this in several years, but I think I will try it this year.

Ladies, if you are interested in a gym membership, I am willing to barter with you. The membership is at a major gym chain that has locations all over Austin. The value of the membership is $507.

Does not include 1 on 1 personal training, but does include group classes.

PM me for any questions and what you are willing to trade in return if interested. This would be a 1 year membership.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

The pot sweetens.

Good until 1/31. The gym membership, plus 5 one hour meetings with a Personal Trainer. Value $675. PM me.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.