Thread: Argentinian Queen rocks your world in Vegas 🫶❤️

Verified Companion Companion Ms.Honeybabby's Avatar

Argentinian Queen rocks your world in Vegas 🫶❤️

Good afternoon handsome 🧔🏼*♂️🧔🏽*♂️🧔🏻*♂️ are you bored, alone, & horny ? Maybe your looking for some new encounters or something wild you don’t get at home ? So am I 💋welcome to my fantasy land 💋
    Come enjoy toe curling orgasms with me or maybe a massage, & some laughs in between. . I promise this can & will be an unforgettable experience, leaving you wanting some more of me every time 😎💕( DOING DISCOUNTED SESSIONS TODAY ONLY GFE30/$200 & PSE30/ $300) 💕 I’m located near the Las Vegas strip. By the MGM GRAND. 🚙 Here’s a little about me I am 125 lbs of pure joy, pleasure, happiness & fun all in one. I live for new experiences & trying new things , as well as being someone’s first experience. I love to show people new things and getting them to try something different 😇 I enjoy fulfilling fantasy’s or simply giving a man the pleasure of a beautiful women to show off as arm candy or make him feel good 📸❤️. I provide QV,CW,GFE,PSE & many more types of Sessions. Anything you have questions about feel free to send me a PM or a text message ! I’m always available to chat & accommodate to your needs baby. This is an open invite to newbies who want Some love or need some help getting verified & to my returning customers, To set up a session with me you must Call or text me at (210-741-2925)

** once I receive a message from you I will
    Give more details on my Menu**
    **I also sell content instead of ONLYFANS. for those interested in videos / pictures of me performing **