Thread: Hobby Virgin Here

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Hobby Virgin Here

Hey Everyone! 41 yo married male here. Live in HEB and work off 820 and North Beach. Not going to lie.. I'm nervous about the whole thing. Nervous I may say something wrong or get taken advantage of during the exchange. It would be nice to find someone who is patient with me for my first time and maybe start of small. Any recommendations for me? Or recommendations on a first time provider who is newbie friendly? Looking forward to starting off and appreciate any advice you may have. Thank you for reading!

I would not worry so much about losing a couple hundred bucks as I would getting caught in a Sting.

If in a bad situation walk away and take a loss since your married.

Post in the ISO section looking for a newbie friendly provider who is Verified so she can help you get Verified and make sure she is reference friendly.

Be careful especially with sites like Listcrawler where you are more likely to get busted.
    Spent allot of money over the years on Booze and Prostitutes and the rest I just wasted on foolish things.

Who wants to spend the weekend racing on Jet Ski's?

Quote Originally Posted by ahab11 View Post
    I would not worry so much about losing a couple hundred bucks as I would getting caught in a Sting.

If in a bad situation walk away and take a loss since your married.

Post in the ISO section looking for a newbie friendly provider who is Verified so she can help you get Verified and make sure she is reference friendly.

Be careful especially with sites like Listcrawler where you are more likely to get busted.
    Thank you!

Registered Male (Not Verified) bobbyb1234's Avatar
    Welcome to the rodeo. I remember my first! On a business trip in a nice town. Find someone well reviewed, with an ad that piques your interest and reach out. This is just for fun. Enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyb1234 View Post
    Welcome to the rodeo. I remember my first! On a business trip in a nice town. Find someone well reviewed, with an ad that piques your interest and reach out. This is just for fun. Enjoy it.
    Thank you sir!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I am only 18 months in. Your options for HEB and NFW are going to be somewhat limited if you take reviews and safety seriously.

Patience will be key.

There are lots and lots of things to consider.
    -wherever you do your research, make sure they are well reviewed (here or Eccie)
    -early on focus less on your ideal provider and stick with finding a 2-3 that are newbie friendly
    -don’t give anyone your real world info and use a new/seperate email. Use a burner phone or phone app.
    -most providers are late for appointments, plan for it. If they are late or cancel, don’t rush to find anyone who will take an appointment. That when you will run into issues.
    -untraceable $$$ will cause you to answer less questions.
    -use protection
    -be respectful, it goes a long way

This is just a few starting pointers.

Feel free to PM with any questions. I sign in every few days.
    Not here for a long time, here for a good time.

Piggy-backing on the thread: for experienced hobbyists, is it safe to assume that a "verified" companion is a safe bet for not getting busted? I sense that is the case, but is there anything to keep an eye on or be careful about? Thanks!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Verified is definitely a very big positive. Additionally I prefer recent reviews on Eccie or here.

This ensures they active, haven’t robbed anyone. For me any sense of being managed or on drugs and I move on. I also prefer non smokers. Definitely limits me. Thankfully I am not limited by a specific donation, however I try and keep the amount reasonable.
    Not here for a long time, here for a good time.

Thanks- great feedback!