Thread: Pet loss and grief

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD Popcorn18's Avatar
    Sorry for the loss of your loved one. All I can hope for you is to find the strength to open your heart again for a furry friend.

Verified Companion Companion Brandee69's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that Bella..Mine is 17 and being put down today. It's tough and I've never had to do this before. Wish I could give you a big hug. I'm sorry..
    Brandeedallas@protonmail.com
    Screening is a must! No exceptions!
    https://onlyfans.com/brandeedallas8
    Follow me on Twitter! Brandeesmith00
    300hr 2hr550 in

Verified Companion Companion DallasBella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandee69 View Post
    Sorry to hear that Bella..Mine is 17 and being put down today. It's tough and I've never had to do this before. Wish I could give you a big hug. I'm sorry..
    Oh no I am just now seeing this. This was also the first time, in my adult life. Send me a text message if you want to :-) actually send me a p.m. because Google Voice isn’t working LMFAO!
    MUST TEXT FOR SCHEDULING

682-214-8403
    Addison private location
    260 Hour

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    Healing your heart hugs. It's the most horrific feeling ever. These pets are our children..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry for you loss.

I know I met her once when visiting you. Beautiful dog; I love the photo of y’all in matching pajamas.

I thought I was going to have to put down one of my dogs this week. Fortunately, it wasn’t as serious as I had feared. I’ve had to say goodbye to a few. It’s never easy, but I don’t think I’ll ever be able to live without a dog or two in my life, despite that heartache. For me at least, a new furry friend makes it easier to get through the grief.

BTW, animal shelters all over are dealing with massive overcrowding thanks to people who brought home pets during the pandemic whose life circumstances have changed and now are unwilling or unable to care for their pets. Sadly, a lot of good companions are having to be put down because there just isn’t any room. Even the no-kill shelters are having to consider this alternative. Now is a good time to find that companion, if you’re of the mind to do so and the means to take care of them.

Hope the new year is filled with companionship for everyone…both furry and human!
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.