Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pet loss and grief

Verified Companion Companion DallasBella's Avatar

Pet loss and grief

Hi guys, this is not a sexy subject so you can click away now!

I lost my best friend and companion of 13 years this week. Many clients have actually met her. I took her on tour with me. On vacations. I took her with me to watch fireworks because she wasn’t afraid of anything. To look at Christmas lights. I took her for snowcones. Just wanted to give her the best life. I knew that the time was coming but it happened so suddenly. My daily routines are shattered. My heart is shattered. I am so sorry for those that I had to cancel on this week but trust that I did send back any deposits! Feel free to post about your missing friend below. I knew it would be hard, but I wasn’t ready. Thank you for listening. Oh, and come see me if you want to cheer me up :-(

MUST TEXT FOR SCHEDULING

682-214-8403
    Addison private location
    260 Hour

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Difficult to loose our furry friends.....sorry for your loss!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That's a good-looking dog. Sorry for your loss. My daughter loss her Yorkie earlier this year - was everything to her.

Sorry for your loss I know once they steal your heart there is no forgetting or replacing them.
    Spent allot of money over the years on Booze and Prostitutes and the rest I just wasted on foolish things.

Who wants to spend the weekend racing on Jet Ski's?

I am sincerely sorry for your loss. All my best to you.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Companion Companion Carmella_love's Avatar
    Sorry for your loss. The loss of a fur baby always hits hard. I hope these gentleman can put a smile on your face ��

Oh thats terrible :( Im sorry for your loss.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Im so sorry for your loss. How special it is you both were alive at the same time and found eachother out of all the humans and puppies in the world, and enjoyed so many years together. But it makes the loss that much harder.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Popcorn18's Avatar
    Sorry for the loss of your loved one. All I can hope for you is to find the strength to open your heart again for a furry friend.

Verified Companion Companion Brandee69's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that Bella..Mine is 17 and being put down today. It's tough and I've never had to do this before. Wish I could give you a big hug. I'm sorry..
    Brandeedallas@protonmail.com
    Screening is a must! No exceptions!
    https://onlyfans.com/brandeedallas8
    Follow me on Twitter! Brandeesmith00
    300hr 2hr550 in

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasBella View Post
    Hi guys, this is not a sexy subject so you can click away now!

I lost my best friend and companion of 13 years this week. Many clients have actually met her. I took her on tour with me. On vacations. I took her with me to watch fireworks because she wasn’t afraid of anything. To look at Christmas lights. I took her for snowcones. Just wanted to give her the best life. I knew that the time was coming but it happened so suddenly. My daily routines are shattered. My heart is shattered. I am so sorry for those that I had to cancel on this week but trust that I did send back any deposits! Feel free to post about your missing friend below. I knew it would be hard, but I wasn’t ready. Thank you for listening. Oh, and come see me if you want to cheer me up :-(

So sorry for you loss babe … one of the hardest things to go through!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD bourbonlager's Avatar
    Nothing much more difficult that losing your best friend. All of us out here who have lost an amazing animal friend feel your sadness. Sorry Bella.
    I don’t always have sex with strangers …
    But when I do I prefer dos mujeres

Verified Companion Companion DallasBella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandee69 View Post
    Sorry to hear that Bella..Mine is 17 and being put down today. It's tough and I've never had to do this before. Wish I could give you a big hug. I'm sorry..
    Oh no I am just now seeing this. This was also the first time, in my adult life. Send me a text message if you want to :-) actually send me a p.m. because Google Voice isn’t working LMFAO!
    MUST TEXT FOR SCHEDULING

682-214-8403
    Addison private location
    260 Hour

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    Healing your heart hugs. It's the most horrific feeling ever. These pets are our children..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry for you loss.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast