🌺Welcome Gentlemen,

Indulge with a fun, sexy, mature provider who offers massage and a bunch of the other Goodies also.
We can start on my table and continue on to whereever Your comfort level takes us....That is unless you have something better in mind?
I am a trained massage therapist, so you can relax with Swedish, get manipulated with Deep Tissue, or just melt away with Nuru.
Available Day & Evening by appointment. You may come to my residence or I to you.( travel fee may apply)
Call now to get your Private Session: 737-291-7111 or e-mail me @ sydneysteele4u@gmail.com
Please try to book ahead so you can get the time you'd prefer. It is helpful if you have your provider referrals available from the start. Other verification options are possible just ask..
I do prefer to talk rather than text, but either way is acceptable. Preferred 411 & repeat clientele do get first consideration. That being said, send me a message here & then give me a ring. Please have a little patience and know I will respond as soon as I possibly can. 737-291-7111.
Let's Enjoy Together..

Talk soon,
Sultry~Syd
Aka: Sydney Steele
A Verified Provider
#P110650/Preferred 411