Thread: Sugar daddy sites?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Sugar daddy sites?

Anyone here has tried a sugar daddy sites, like secret benefits, seeking...? I've had successes on these site and wanted to know if we can discuss it here in this forum.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've been 0n SB off and on for several years. To me (old guy wanting SEX) it's mostly hit/miss. IF I hit it, it's getting fairly expensive. The Younger gals (surprisingly) will fuck me, but not for cheap (400-600 desired), the older ladies (30 plus) won't do it (they tell me). I've had some superstars on here over the years - one 18 year old ON her birthday in HS, but that's been several years - I'm retired now and my disposable income took a huge hit when I did that last year - so if I can't get it for several bills, I'll just say with other ladies (AMP's, or a friend from Cali when she visits SA).... Good luck though, I'm sure younger guys don't have the issues I do....
    Dirty Old Pervert

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    LOL. Yeah, I was wondering when that story would be posted. She seems unhinged!

Worth the money

Same. I've been on and off seeking for a while. Currently off, but will rejoin soon. It's a nice change of pace vs true providers - although some of them are basically pros. I've met a few over summer, including a gothy white girl (5 in looks but likes to be slapped around in BDSM) at 150, and a cute young latina (7.5 in looks) who turned out to be crazy so I cut ties. There were others that I met for coffee but didn't move forward with anything beyond that; either the price was too high or it didn't feel right.

But I've met some real fine p*ssy in the past using seeking in other cities, including a unicorn (a real beauty that became a quasi-friend; when we hookup now it doesn't cost anything but a fun night out). I stay in contact with a couple of them to play.

In general it's more money than a provider but it comes with the added benefit of something slightly more friendly and not hourly. So yea, I'll be signing back up soon.

I think they banned me permanently from seeking because of soliciting. LOL. I was too straightforward to the ladies there in my messages. I think they blocked my IP and MAC number of phone, so whenever I tried to register again using a new email address or credit card, it didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by andrebrando2 View Post
    Same. I've been on and off seeking for a while. Currently off, but will rejoin soon. It's a nice change of pace vs true providers - although some of them are basically pros. I've met a few over summer, including a gothy white girl (5 in looks but likes to be slapped around in BDSM) at 150, and a cute young latina (7.5 in looks) who turned out to be crazy so I cut ties. There were others that I met for coffee but didn't move forward with anything beyond that; either the price was too high or it didn't feel right.

But I've met some real fine p*ssy in the past using seeking in other cities, including a unicorn (a real beauty that became a quasi-friend; when we hookup now it doesn't cost anything but a fun night out). I stay in contact with a couple of them to play.

In general it's more money than a provider but it comes with the added benefit of something slightly more friendly and not hourly. So yea, I'll be signing back up soon.

I agree with you. 400-600 is too much. 250-300 is more doable. That's why the SBs complained to me in meet and greet that guys just banged them once and didn't come back. I laughed and was thinking to myself it happened for a reason. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 1BIGAL2005A View Post
    I've been 0n SB off and on for several years. To me (old guy wanting SEX) it's mostly hit/miss. IF I hit it, it's getting fairly expensive. The Younger gals (surprisingly) will fuck me, but not for cheap (400-600 desired), the older ladies (30 plus) won't do it (they tell me). I've had some superstars on here over the years - one 18 year old ON her birthday in HS, but that's been several years - I'm retired now and my disposable income took a huge hit when I did that last year - so if I can't get it for several bills, I'll just say with other ladies (AMP's, or a friend from Cali when she visits SA).... Good luck though, I'm sure younger guys don't have the issues I do....

Oh yea, you have to be delicate with how you communicate on the site, especially messages around ppm. I think they scan for those acronyms on the site, so I've seen girls use p.p.m or some variation of it. You should try a VPN to hide your IP address.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ntcuonghm1 View Post
    I agree with you. 400-600 is too much. 250-300 is more doable. That's why the SBs complained to me in meet and greet that guys just banged them once and didn't come back. I laughed and was thinking to myself it happened for a reason. LOL
    400-600 is not too much if you know how to get more for it. If I pay that much I always get 3-5 hour dates out of them. $400 is 2-3 hours minimum for me. 250-300 girls are mostly fat and or not attractive. Sure, you can find 5's all day long at that range. I have seen a few cute ones at 300 but that is the cheapest I found that was not fat and or unattractive.

If you’re trying to stay on the down low, how do you pay for the membership, ability to communicate, with those sites without using your own card info?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by mm.mmm.mmmm View Post
    If you’re trying to stay on the down low, how do you pay for the membership, ability to communicate, with those sites without using your own card info?
    Get a Visa Gift Card at HEB.