Thread: Adult Friend Finder - Anybody tried it?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Question Adult Friend Finder - Anybody tried it?

I've heard good and bad about AFF. I've never been on an app like that. I've always used "traditional" means to find professionals. But who wouldn't love the idea of hooking up for free? It just seems too good to be true.

Has anybody ever tried AFF, or anything similar to it?

If so, how did it go?

At least you don't have to worry about the legal aspect, since no money is supposed to change hands.

Honestly curious, and thanks for any and all intel on the subject.
    "Lets fly away together"

Pretty Much the same as regular dating apps with one exception

Sorry to be crude, but unless you have a massive member I wouldn’t recommend AFF. Because if you don’t have that then your performance would be similar to your performance on mainstream dating apps. If you’re a tall, handsome, in shape man you will do well. But why pay the ridiculous amount of money to use AFF so you can respond to messages from members when you can easily use Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, etc and get the same if not better results for free?

If you’re short, old, fat, or ugly (sorry to be so direct but it’s the truth, all dating apps are based on looks) and don’t have a massive member you will not do well. Same as all the other mainstream dating apps. Only difference is you will be paying AFF’s ridiculous fees to respond to messages that you probably won’t receive but every blue moon.

Now if you’re in that latter category of man but you’re packing something massive, it might be beneficial to get on AFF, FetLife, or the other adult dating apps. Because there are woman and couples (I’m assuming your looking for women) who are size queens and are on there specifically to fulfill those fantasies.

This is not even mentioning AFF’s data breaches, bot accounts, and continuously charging credit cards after members end their membership. Yeah I’d probably stay away from AFF.
    Last edited by Bushman2109; 11-16-2023 at 01:37 PM.

Bushman2109, thanks for the reply. I did some checking on TrustPilot and found pretty much what you said to be true. Those other apps are now drawing my attention...would love to hear how a mid-50's decent looking guy does on there. Aren't some hook-up apps slanted towards the over 35 crowd?
    "Lets fly away together"

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Craigslistt WAS a goldmine back in the good ol' days.......I'm in the same category, average looking, average package, lots of free daytime, NO options.

The apps like Match, AFF, even Tinder have allot of MILF's looking and they are not seriously looking.

They just want attention and it is some type of experiment to see if they can get guys if they wanted to get guys.

Women in their 40's and 50's who have grandkids, pets, and grown children who are anchors and have no time and no availability to see a guy regardless of how great his abbs are or how big his cock.

The MILF's who are really serious can be found in bars without their gaggle of friends or on Cruise and Vacation as a single.

I did have luck with a couple of MILF's on Tinder but were both short term one and done. All in All it was a colossal time waste.
    Last edited by ahab11; 11-25-2023 at 06:50 PM.
    Spent allot of money over the years on Booze and Prostitutes and the rest I just wasted on foolish things.

Who wants to spend the weekend racing on Jet Ski's?