Thread: Petite playmate looking to tour in SF area! Yes or no?

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Karleykay's Avatar

Petite playmate looking to tour in SF area! Yes or no?

Hey lovers..

so i've traveled & lived all over the country however I've NEVER ventured out to Cali. I'm thinking about changing that in the very near future...Who wants to give me a warm welcum? ;)

What you need to know...
    I'm a Philly girl that is now based out of Austin, TX. I love to travel and have fun. I love the SW industry! I'm petite (standing barely 5'2 , approx. 130lbs) the definition of slim thiickkk. I'm tanned w/ freckles and an unforgettable ass. My energy is one of a kind. I'm genuine, authentic, nutureing and super sweet insatiable bedroom skills. My vibes are one of a kind. Our time together will never feel rushed, inauthentic and transactional. That being said I'm selective about the clients I see... We must of course have a physical connection and be able to build an intellectual connection as well over time (because I'm pretty sure if you have it your way - you won't just see me once. You'll be addiction, enchanted, mesmerized after just a few hours together. Be careful ; a whole night might make you fall in love. Don't say I didn't warn you.

*Please note I require screening & deposit for all new clients && all tour dates
    I am verified & reviewed on multiple sites. I'm more than happy to provide links!
    If you are not able/willing to meet my booking requirements please do not contact me to book, respectfully.

No greek. No dfk. no bb. no carplay. NO exceptions.
    Any kinks/fetishes must be approved by me when booking.

TEXT TO BOOK (rarely do I answer unknown numbers) 3056455699
    Please include the following in your text message.
    Your name, age, race & selfie holding up peace sign. As well as desired day/time/duration & incall/outcall preferred. If outcall please include approx. location.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lana Lust ✨✨(formerly Karley Kush/KarleyKay)
    Good vibes
    GREAT pussy!
    Highly reviewed & hot as f*CK
    🏆30 weeks pregnant. Taking maternity leave mid May until Mid July
    See me before then!
    Incalls/outcalls- No car play
    🚗🚫
    Special spring rates! QV 180 HH 260 HR 480 +50 outcalls
    TEXT TO BOOK
    📲 5125290222