Thread: Discreet, Beautiful & New

Discreet, Beautiful & New

Hello there!

I'm Vanna, and I can be everything you're searching for. I promise to give you a remarkable experience that you won't forget. I have a preference for gentlemen who prioritize the hygiene, and I always make sure to present myself in an attractive manner to appeal to my clients. In return, I kindly ask for respect and politeness. Please note that I have a zero tolerance policy for game players, and they will be promptly blocked. I believe in exploring new things, so let's embark on this journey together!
    I'm here to assist you. While you may still be exploring different styles, I want to assure you that I am committed to ensuring your satisfaction.
    As a newcomer, I have certain boundaries that I am not comfortable crossing. It would be greatly appreciated if you could openly communicate your preferences regarding how we spend our time together. This will help me ensure that we are compatible. I want to avoid disappointing or wasting anyone's time.

http://https://photos.app.goo.gl/to188wnWZ6xhXYZy9

http://https://photos.app.goo.gl/1y8dYgUy57yzsFHH7
    Last edited by Perfect Passion; 10-22-2023 at 08:19 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    North East Tarrant County near North Keller.
    Someone had to fix your photo links, long intro but no real info provided. Tells me enough. Good luck oh & welcome.

Welcome. I hope you realize that by asking guys to “communicate their preferences” and having them request compensation requirements from you that you may be asking them to commit a felony under state law before they even have a chance to meet you.

Best of luck. The photos are very nice.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Welcome. I agree that it would be better for you to list your boundaries and fees. It will save you a great deal of time

Oh no! Thank you for the advice!!! Ahh 😱

Is this website compatible with iOS safari? I am on my phone and i am having a hard time getting any links to post and i don’t see the edit icon for my original comment…

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Passion View Post
    Is this website compatible with iOS safari? I am on my phone and i am having a hard time getting any links to post and i don’t see the edit icon for my original comment…
    only partially. There have been some longstanding issues with guys posting reviews using the review template, but the issue regarding posting photos for ads has only come up recently, and I don’t recall seeing anyone mention it being exclusive to Safari users.

If you’re able to create an Album in your profile, you might try posting there. Ck1942 noted in another thread that some ladies had begun doing that and they were then able to copy them over to their ads/WW posts. I’m sorry I don’t have the link to that particular post, but hopefully someone with more knowledge can chime in here.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Elpaso2015's Avatar
    what are your boundaries, your menu, etc.... saves everyone time and provides great communication

+1 682-463-8513

Contact me at that # this site is not fun on a iPhone! Any idea how I can delete this account?

I offer massage services with different prices for different levels. If you have an outlandish request I am happy to help for something added in:)

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!