Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Migraine relief...

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar

Migraine relief...

3rd weekend in a row that I've wound up with debilitating migraine for 12hrs+.. looking for any and all remedies. I did start taking a magnesium supplement which seemed to help throughout the week (as I usually get at least 2-3 times a week). I'm talking I have to curl up in a dark room, head spinning, auras, etc. What has worked for you? I may wind up going back to doctor for imatrex but I live on excedrin and it has done diddly squat for days like these... thank you in advance!
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Magnesium and staying very hydrated seems to work well for me. Coconut water and plenty of high ph water. You can also try Pedialyte and Liquid IV powder too. My sympathies and good luck!

Yes I'm gonna start trying those IV deals because I definitely have issues keeping up with water. Probably gonna get one of those big bottles with time of day on them to keep track better.
    Donations:
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    Pics & Vids for sale!

better half advised me to take some Midol. Took 2 and made a hell of a difference and I didn't have to lie in the fetal position for hours.

I never had them until after covid. The spike proteins cause it.
    This is helping me.

Spike Detox Goes Mainstream: First-Ever Protocol Appears in U.S. Medical Journal
    Here's the published protocol for getting better:
    • Nattokinase: 2000 fibrin units (100 milligrams) orally twice a day without food
    • Bromelain: 500 milligrams orally once a day without food
    • Curcumin: 500 milligrams orally twice a day (nano, liposomal, or with piperine additive suggested)

https://vigilantnews.com/post/first-...can-get-better

Quote Originally Posted by CLoner View Post
    better half advised me to take some Midol. Took 2 and made a hell of a difference and I didn't have to lie in the fetal position for hours.
    Yes I think that's simply because of the added caffeine to it too but I may have to switch over from excedrin for a bit so my body can go back to it being helpful
    Donations:
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    Pics & Vids for sale!

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Perhaps if you are drinking bottled water – Please read the small print labels, and avoid the sources from near Houston to E.Houston areas. E.Houston area has a dump facility for toxic chemicals from northern states (I found two bottled brand names). I prefer installing those personal water tap filters. Also don’t store or leave bottled water in hot cars - the plastic will leach chemicals regardless. In addition, a good 3M Allergen Air Filter is a benefit. Ensure you least ventilate for fresh air once per week or two. Hopefully Cedar Trees aren’t near you. Don't forget .. the late model cars has 'Cabinet Air Filter' placed inline your vehical's vent system. This cabinet air filter is owner DIY replaceable too. An occasional Neil-Med Nasal Rinse helps flush out the Austin’s pollens too. A Craniosacral Therapy helps if you can find a true professional. Lastly, consult with Ms.JadeRose about her healthy, organic fresh juicing experiences. Of course, Coconut water is good. Tho it is a lot to share here, but is drug free. I look forward to seeing you someday. ��

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I get cluster headaches which aren't migraines (they're somehow worse!) and I take a daily verapamil (prescription) but it has completely gotten rid of the headaches for me. Verapamil can also work on migraines I've read but I'd recommend finding a neurologist that knows more than the average doctor about headaches that would be more likely to prescribe it or something more out of the box like it. Verapamil can take a couple weeks to start working so make sure you have an abortive system in place like imitrex nasal spray or injection while it builds up in your system if you try it.

Good luck.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    I have been told that having 69 with me will solve most migraine problems. JK.

Hope you're feeling better and able to attend the CK social this evening.

I would enjoy meeting you...
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Quote Originally Posted by RustyBalls View Post
    I have been told that having 69 with me will solve most migraine problems. JK.

Hope you're feeling better and able to attend the CK social this evening.

I would enjoy meeting you...
    My dumbass mixed up the dates and was thinking it was Friday (no idea how or why but sometimes my days just roll together unless I'm looking at a calender about something specifically) but I do hope and plan on making it to the next one for sure! I've always avoided them because I'm born and raised here and the crowd was always significantly older than me when I used to go a couple times in Eccie days so I stand out like a sore thumb. I do wish they would bring the cash poker game parties back though! I did love being one of the 2 ladies who were actually playing at the table with the boys lol would thoroughly enjoy meeting you as well!
    Donations:
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    Pics & Vids for sale!

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Sammy--The old house parties with poker games are long gone in ATX.

Unless, there is someone wanting to set something up. Suggest home with room for poker table, extra space for meeting and greeting, and most of all, understanding neighbors who don't get excited about a private house party once a month. It's a big ask and the special guy who had that capability moved from ATX. Z--we miss you.
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Quote Originally Posted by RustyBalls View Post
    Sammy--The old house parties with poker games are long gone in ATX.

Unless, there is someone wanting to set something up. Suggest home with room for poker table, extra space for meeting and greeting, and most of all, understanding neighbors who don't get excited about a private house party once a month. It's a big ask and the special guy who had that capability moved from ATX. Z--we miss you.
    Yup Ztonk right?! Couldn't remember the handle to save my life for a minute but yeah ever since they added the tournament houses I've heard the cash game scene has since disappeared mostly. I used to game girl at a few of them 10 years ago which is where I learned how to play and my massage skills. Those were definitely my favorite. More private and always lots of fun to be had afterwards :)
    Donations:
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    Pics & Vids for sale!

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    I HEARD: Eating about 10-12 almonds has an effect which is equivalent to an aspirin and can help in relieving pain of the migraine headache. Almonds are known to be helpful for other health related issues as well, apart from migraine headaches it can help you have a better sleep and is very helpful in protecting your heart.

They say to AVOID:
    Caffeine
    Artificial sweeteners
    Alcohol
    Chocolate
    Foods containing MSG

Cured meats
    (Cured meats — including deli meats, ham, hot dogs, and sausages — all contain preservatives called nitrates, which preserve color and flavor. These foods can release nitric oxide into the blood, which is thought to dilate blood vessels in the brain.
    There’s some evidenceTrusted Source that nitric oxide can cause or contribute to migraines)

Aged cheeses
    (Common cheeses that are high in tyramine include:
    feta
    blue cheese
    Parmesan)

Pickled and fermented foods
    (Like aged cheeses, pickled and fermented foods can contain high amounts of tyramine. These foods include:
    pickles
    kimchi
    kombucha (which can also have alcoholic content)
    pickled okra
    pickled jalapeños)

Frozen foods
    Salty foods

They say:
    massage therapy, could lower the frequency of migraine attacks....
    biofeedback, teaches you how to check physical responses of stress, like muscle tension...
    vitamin B2 (riboflavin), can help prevent migraine episodes....
    & magnesium supplements...

I hope this helps and you find relief soon - xoxo Deja
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
    I HEARD: Eating about 10-12 almonds has an effect which is equivalent to an aspirin and can help in relieving pain of the migraine headache. Almonds are known to be helpful for other health related issues as well, apart from migraine headaches it can help you have a better sleep and is very helpful in protecting your heart.

They say to AVOID:
    Caffeine
    Artificial sweeteners
    Alcohol
    Chocolate
    Foods containing MSG

Cured meats
    (Cured meats — including deli meats, ham, hot dogs, and sausages — all contain preservatives called nitrates, which preserve color and flavor. These foods can release nitric oxide into the blood, which is thought to dilate blood vessels in the brain.
    There’s some evidenceTrusted Source that nitric oxide can cause or contribute to migraines)

Aged cheeses
    (Common cheeses that are high in tyramine include:
    feta
    blue cheese
    Parmesan)

Pickled and fermented foods
    (Like aged cheeses, pickled and fermented foods can contain high amounts of tyramine. These foods include:
    pickles
    kimchi
    kombucha (which can also have alcoholic content)
    pickled okra
    pickled jalapeños)

Frozen foods
    Salty foods

They say:
    massage therapy, could lower the frequency of migraine attacks....
    biofeedback, teaches you how to check physical responses of stress, like muscle tension...
    vitamin B2 (riboflavin), can help prevent migraine episodes....
    & magnesium supplements...

I hope this helps and you find relief soon - xoxo Deja
    Thank you girly!

I do actually eat almonds a lot lol and don't drink anymore, also most of that food stuff isn't my style luckily too but Def gonna add the b2 vitamin in addition to the magnesium I started taking. I also got some cool gel bead face mask deals to put over my eyes (as I get the auras with it a lot).

Did you know there's like a special green light bulb that's supposed to help?! I thought it was neat!
    Donations:
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    Pics & Vids for sale!

Good list from Deja. Avoid caffeine as a matter of routine since it's a vasoconstrictor and can start the migraine cascade. But, ironically, caffeine can break an attack once it starts because it constricts the now dilated blood vessels in the brain. So watch coffee, chocolate, sodas, etc. I know, no fun :( You could also consider an herb that is OTC called feverfew to be taken every day if you don't want to rely on prescription meds. It does not abort an attack, just potentially reduces the severity and/or frequency of attacks. I've seen decent results in a lot of migraine sufferers. It works by keeping the blood vessels in the brain from going so wonky. Takes a few weeks to kick in. Good luck!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast