Thread: Missing me since I left Bedford? Tell me what Fort Worth area you prefer.

Verified Companion Companion DallasBella's Avatar

Red face Missing me since I left Bedford? Tell me what Fort Worth area you prefer.

Hello Gentleman :-) since my inception, I have hosted out of Fort Worth or the mid cities in addition to my North Dallas in call. Last year I bought a house, moved, and have not been accepting appointments out of my home. Thus losing all of my Fort Worth gents.

I have tried to find a Fort Worth lady who might have space available to rent, but no luck. I just cannot feasibly afford three full-time places right now.

So I?m going to try the hotel thing again?..

I?ll start with one day a week maybe two days a week but hotels are not cheap these days.
    My base rates will increase by $40 to reflect the cost on my part.

1. Which of these AREAS would be preferable? : North Arlington, Bedford, or downtown Fort Worth?
    2. What DAY of the week would be better for the Fort Worth fellas?
    3. What TIMEFRAME would work best for you. Lunchtime hours or evening?

Now for the pain in the ass: how many of you guys would commit to a deposit? When I tried the hotel thing last year, I had several guys ?schedule with me. ?But only two actually showed up. So I was stuck in an empty hotel while my phone was ringing off the hook for me to come to Dallas. I need to make sure, this is feasible and not at a loss.
    I do require deposits for new clients, but even folks who have seen me in the past cancel their appointments.
    Now, if I was sitting by my phone in lingerie 12 hours a day that wouldn?t be a big deal. But I have a limited schedule and only take less than 10 meetings a week. Thank you for the input
    IMG_7397.jpg
    Last edited by DallasBella; 05-16-2024 at 11:34 AM.
    MUST TEXT FOR SCHEDULING

682-214-8403
    Addison private location
    260 Hour

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    TCU area seems to be a hotspot.
    The Hyatt on Berry st is really nice

Weekdays during afternoons are good for me, personally 😘

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Bedford would be preferable (Grapevine even better lol), any weekday afternoon is best, and have no problem paying a deposit ��