Thread: VanessA: Sweet Surprise

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So far I haven't had trouble spotting trannies. Especially street walkers. Most women are in jeans, yoga pants, or just casual clothing. The other "women" are usually dressed up like they are going out to the club and all dolled up. It's part of what makes them feel like a woman. As far as hobbying online goes it has been mostly the jaw line that gives it away for me.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by redmoney View Post
    As far as hobbying online goes it has been mostly the jaw line that gives it away for me.
    For me it's the bulge.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    You’d be amazed at how easy it is to hide. Than again, willing suspension of disbelief is a powerful force!
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming

Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    You’d be amazed at how easy it is to hide. Than again, willing suspension of disbelief is a powerful force!
    Haha. I dunno 3day. If it's rocks your boat man more power to you. It's not for me in a million years. No no no no no. I was literally blown away when I read the review and the part about you reaching back there and feeling "something". I literally had my jaw drop and actually began laughing. Not trying to poke fun just it was really shocking and funny at the time. LOL. But, hey, glad *you* had fun with it is all I can say my man.

Maybe it's b/c they take hormones it makes the penis and testes shrink up? It would be impossible for me to hide mine I'm very proud to say! Just so we are clear for anyone else who happens to read this.....that's *not* any form of flattery invitation whatsoever (not in any universe of mine - haha) unless you have double X chromosomes (i.e. you are female ). Otherwise? Neva.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the entertainment. Although you should have been able to spot that was a man before “she” got in the car. JS