Hair Color and Length: Long Black
Smoking Status: NA
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
Companion Description: Slim build, but age appropriate
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? No
Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
I was feeling like a rub and tug so I looked up this place and saw they had the services I was looking for. I didn't call ahead, I just dropped in and Juju met me at the door. Very friendly. I told her I wanted 1 hour and she said $70 for the house. I paid and was taken to a room and I knew what to do from there. The place appeared clean. We started the massage and she said she forgot to ask if I wanted a table shower. I said, ok. She said ok, after we are done and it will be $15. I knew I was not going to opt for the table shower since most places that is included. We went a long and the massage got lighter and lighter, and was focusing on the same spots over and over. She started on the ass play and rubbing my balls which was nice and got me really hard. She told me to flip and I was ready to go. She asked if I wanted "extra" and I said yes. She said $80 and I said I only have $60. I could tell she was thinking for a bit. And she said $75. I told her again I only had $60. And that was the truth, I only got out enough cash for the house and the HJ. Then she said $100 if I want to touch her. I said again I only have $60. She said ok but was very adamant that I don't tell her boss or she will be fired. I said I won't say anything. But by this time, I was not as hard anymore. this back and forth was really frustrating, and if I didn't have blue balls already I would have told her to forget about it. She got me hard again, and I got back into it and busted. What I do like about this place is they have the warm towels in the room, they don't need to leave multiple times to get washcloths to wipe you down. She cleaned me up, finished the massage and I got dressed. I paid her the $60 and started to leave with my free water. But then she asked about her tip, I said we agreed on $60. But she was wanting another tip for her massage. I smiled and walked out. I won't go back.