Thread: possibilities and seeing couples

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar

possibilities and seeing couples

I saw a couple and both were 75. she had never squirted. He wanted me to teach her how to enjoy female ejaculation. After screening, I said ok and they came over together. Of course, at first she was scared and very nervous but willing. I got her on the massage table, relaxed her with a nice rub down while i explained the physiology of a woman and how it all works and what to expect. With some oral to get her going, I used my finger on her gspot and pretty quickly got her to squirt copiously. she loved it and was stunned at how great it felt. I taught him how to do it to her and they were both thrilled. then i finished him off with her permission with her watching and she proceeded to squirt and come while just watching us. she had never squirted before and was a very happy woman. He said she had never had an orgasm without direct stimulation before and they were both so happy. I do love mentoring folks to a higher plane of sexual experiences and showing people new ways to enjoy themselves. whether it is squirting for women or prostate play for a man, i love teaching and mentoring folks to learn how to have better sex. Have you ever considered doubles with your significant other? Have you wished your wife knew how to squirt or could get you off in new ways? these are teachable skills. Couples are super fun for me because I am quite bi and I was a swinger for 10 years before i even started doing this hobby. I do love couples.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    I absolutely LOVE my couples too! They can be difficult if the lady is simply doing it to please her man and isn't actually into it herself. I think a big part is showing equal love to both for sure too so that everyone is comfortable, sometimes I give the lady more love and honestly think most men would prefer it that way as well. I had my fair share of couples in the club and it was always obvious which ladies weren't actually there because they wanted to, and did it just to make him happy. I've always heard such good things about sessions with you and being educated on the body and sex in general is definitely a key part in being able to teach others as well. I'm not so great with leading as I'm more of a sub myself or soft Dom but I'm genuinely curious about your questions as well! Can't wait to hear what the fellas say!
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tony.tron's Avatar
    I would love to make my wife squirt. But I am 100% certain she would never agree to a lesson on how to do that. If I could learn to make her squirt without her having to learn, it would be amazing. I just don't know if she would ever relax enough to let it flow.

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony.tron View Post
    I would love to make my wife squirt. But I am 100% certain she would never agree to a lesson on how to do that. If I could learn to make her squirt without her having to learn, it would be amazing. I just don't know if she would ever relax enough to let it flow.
    Maybe you can book with Suenami and another provider so she can teach you on the other provider. It would be an investment. I’m willing to be the model! Then you can get feedback.
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com